The journey to find my brother pt2

Recap of what happend last chapter:
Adora was shocked that she has a brother that she never knew buy what really gave her and the others the chills was that his locations was at Beast Island so now they all arrived at Beast Island but Adora fell in a ditch and she is in danger because someone is there. What happens next? Read to find out!

Adora's POV:

Yes now I am stuck in a ditch and I think someone is down there and is going to kill me but I don't care.

"Who are you?" Said the creepy man

"Why I should tell you?"

"Listen girly I have heard you from the Star siblings so-"

"Wow what do you know I am famous" I said with a smirk.

"Well I can see that you are hurt there so unless you shut your little mouth and let me help you or we can do this the hard way."

"Hmph you really should have manners anyways I will allow you to help me." I said.

So he did treatment to me on my leg and soon I was able to walk.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome miss." He said

Just then Catra came down and looked at me and was terrified and looked at the man and she hissed at him.

"Who is this?" Asked the man.

"OH this is my wife Catra."

"Wait what?!.. so you guys are lesbian?"

"Yes you have a problem?" Scolded Catra.

So we went up safely and I did an intro of him to Bow and Glimmer.

"I am sorry but I didn't catch your name earlier. Oh the name is Adora By the way.

"OH my name is Adam."

"What?!"I was shocked.

I signaled Entrapta to remove her tracker device so she scanned Adam and the results came that he was my brother after all.

I was shocked and speechless but wasn't so sure so I asked him some obvious questions.

" Did you perhaps have a twin when you where small?"

"Actually yes and that was her name but I had to send her a way."

I was looking down I had tears in my eyes so I asked him.

"What would you say if your... sister was here... right now in front of you?"

"What do you mean?"

And I looked at him in tears and said shakeingly

"What would you say if your sister was in front of you right now..."

"Adora.." catra said.

At first he didn't understand but soon he realized that his sister was right there in front of him in his own eyes.

I put out my arms waiting for a hug and he rushed to me a gave me a bigg hug and which made me tear me up more.

Soon he and the rest of us was a in Darla.

"Yes our parents were first ones and where we lived was called Eternia. It was a beautiful place until the Horde came and attacked our kingdom.
That was when your mother the queen gave birth to you and sadly died.
The king our father was fighting in war and I was hiding you in a shed and put you in the fields where it wasn't attacked yet and now I am here with my sister." He gave a wide smile to me

I was finally happy that I found My brother and with my friends and wife.

Soon we reached Etheria and all the princesses were waiting for me and were shocked and gave all of us hugs.

Entrapta was studying Adam and I was sipping my hot chocolate milk with Catra and she gave my a smirk and kissed me and Adam almost fainted.