The softy and his bodyguard 🤍

Chapter 1 - 'who's he?'
Narrators view-
Miles. A boy who's soft, clingy, and shy. Valentina. A bodyguard who's strong, calm and top. They could've never met but Miles was being bullied, Mr Johnson insisted he gotten a bodyguard.
"H-hey dad!" Miles stumbled in, falling head over heals and slipping on the wet footprints.
"Oh my Lord, this is so embarrassing. I'm so sorry valentine, he's always like this - clumsy here and dumb there. MILES GET UP!" Mr Johnson wasn't happy with him - at all - but Valentina just chuckled at his behaviour,
"It's okay, mr Johnson. I don't mind this behaviour." Miles looked up confused at the figure next to his dad. He was blushing at the sight of her, but he convinced himself that he blushed in embarrassment.
"Who's this? Wait.." Miles paused and thought about what his father said, if he got a bodyguard he'd be bullied in Highschool - it'd show he was even more weak..
"It's your new bodyguard! This is Valentina, she will protect you no matter what - isn't that right?"
"Yes, I will. Goodbye, Mr Johnson, I'll take him to the penthouse."
Miles leg was bruised and he refused to walk on it as it hurt so bad. Instead, Tina picked him up and put him over her shoulder, "PUT ME DOWN!!" He kicked his legs giggling as she ticked him.
"Gosh, calm down cutie." He blushed and stayed quiet whilst hiding his face. They reached down the street where Vals car was parked - eventually - and she put him down in the front seat with a blanket.
"You comfy, prince?"
"Mhm.." he settled down and val moved a hand to his thigh.
"Enjoying that?" She rubbed his  moved her hand up and down from his thigh to his knee, and back to his thigh. Miles whimpered slightly, "Your not hard to please, are you?" Valentina whispered. She moved slightly upwards to his pants and snook her hands in, started rubbing his cock and smirked. "You may be shy but your cock ain't."
"S-shut up!.." he moaned slightly and Val smiled dirtily, enjoying his moans and whimpers.
"I won't let anyone hurt you or dare touch you." She whispered, still stroking his swollen cock.