Shopping trip\almost kiddnapped

Releyns POV (I remade her name too🐰😂)

Hi my name is releyn I am 18 and have Long blond hair and big blue eye with lots of freckles I woke up and put on my swag crop top with my black leggings and my black vans with my glasses yes you could say there nerdy but I got them at JCP they're fake I put on my hat that said #swaggy and got my phone and my keys and walked to the mall I planned on going to some game stores I went in the mall and went in a boys store heck i some times where boys clothes i walked out and went to the video game store and saw a video game called sonic exe I went up to pay and he said you can have it for free he gave a sad smile I got in the car and hot home I put in the video game and changed into a grey sweat shirt and some long Nike pros and took off all makeup and stuff I noticed a boy sitting in the closet I got closer and noticed he was really hot he had blue hair I ran out of the of the room he chased me I got out of his sight an hid in a cabinet I have "where are you releyn" he said "I'm not going to hurt you babe" how does he know my name I inched deeper into the cabinet he got closer and closer I peeked out he had left I got out and checked my sourndings he left through the tv? I ran upstairs with a bat and turned off the tv I took off my clothes an got in bed and went to sleep.!