ch1

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and the occurrences in the story are not real, either is the plot. It may have similarities with real life events but it is not a reflection of reality.
The story is made for entertainment and fun only.

Chapter 1.

For Tom and Bill turning eighteen was a blessing.

The phrase "they are teaching our children to be savages!" Was one that seemed to have almost completely disappeared from TV hosts' mouths and Magazine covers.

Although the criticisms has had a decrease in amount, the people now interested in Tokio hotel's love life was bigger than ever.

Scandals of Tom and his supposed habit to be a womanizer were prominent as were the weird rumors about Bill's identifying impactful image and sense of fashion.

People were apparently never tired of having an opinion on other's lives.

Even after all these years in the industry, the morbid, almost pervese obsession of the public toward Tokio hotel had the members wishing for more freedom and privacy.

Some fans were also starting to show serious signs of delusion and unhealthy obsession.
The constant stalking and borderline sexual harassment was starting to feel very icky to Bill.

You'd think that'd It'd be something he'd be used by now but now that he was a young adult it seemed to have made him realize how much they were exploited since the start of Tokio hotels fame.

After rewatching a lot of interviews he even felt his skin crawl at the downright disrespectful questions they were asked, outright dehuminizing the whole band.

Well, he was kinda used to it in a way.

It was his choice anyways to be famous, right? He couldn't complain...

He sat there looking at his reflection while some staff members were retouching his makeup.
Another promotional interview was on their schedule which they were preparing for.

This time with an interviewer called Colleen that really loved to push their buttons considering she was the one that asked Tom if he was taking the blue pills (Viagra) due to a rumor, while they had won an award.
To say that they weren't glad to see her was an understatement.
She always found a way to mock and humiliate them which Bill found heartless.

The only good thing was that Tom always found a way to bite back and retort to her comments with good comebacks so she would shut her mouth.

Bill smiles halfheartedly at his dark eyeshadow and his now longer jet black hair wondering if she would comment on that aswell.
Last time she let him know that some girls would love him more if he showed more skin in photoshoots, making him uncomfortable.

Even though he'd learned to accept the curious or judgemental comments it could get annoying, even more when realizing that it's not like it was unknown that he had that image.

Everyone was acostumed to the bands look but some interviewers just loved to mock them extra, for some reason.

He suddenly felt a hand rest on his shoulder reassuringly. He glanced up and saw a half smiling Tom. He tried his best to smile back and muster up his bubbly personality that had to be present in the interview.

Tom sighed knowing that Bill was overthinking things that could hurt him in a long run.

"Stop thinking so much, it's gonna be okay. Nobody likes Colleen anyway, so it doesn't matter if you aren't the nicest, y'know?" Tom said while patting Bill's back.

"Hmm I know" He sighed but stood up and took one last look in the mirror before following Tom toward where Gustav and Georg were.

"Today we're gonna share the interview apparently" Said Gustav while glancing at the other members.