ch2

Y/n's heart was beating fast and steady. The nerves of getting worse now that the amicable conversation with Bill was over. There were no distractions now.

She had seen some interviews of Colleen and knew she was a passive agressive interviewer which only made her more nervous.
Those were the worst kind.

The fact that it would be a shared interview with Tokio Hotel didn't calm her down either. That meant that there'd be a hidden competition of who'd be humiliated more.
Colleen was a pretty petty and a disrespectful interviewer in her opinion.

Before y/n's own success she'd seen interviews where the guests have been mocked to their faces relentlessly.

Y/n's hand glides through her hair as she lets out a nervous huff.

Although she'd call herself a bold, straight forward and honest person, people like Colleen had a talent to make her feel vulnerable.

Her steps eventually led her in front of the set where the rest of Tokio /n look up and turn her head towards the group.

The group was interacting with eachother which improved the possibly anxious atmosphere from before.
Just observing them made y/n envious of their positive dynamic and the support they had for eachother.

She wished now more than ever to belong in a group. Being a solo artist could be very lonely and isolating at times, even more when facing press and interviews.
She could try and rely on her manager, but she would simply drive her to the building and leave without caring about her emotional state or fears.

I guess that that showed trust in her being able to maintain her image well in interviews but at the same time it showed how much she was actually seen as a money maker for her label more than an individual in need of emotional support.

Suddenly a staff members voice interrupts them from behind.

"Your turn, guys in three...two.. one-"

They're suddenly encouraged to walk out and do as told.  Y/n bites her lip anxiously but walks out just behind the band.

She's suddenly faced with screaming voices of fans in the audience and cheering.
The lights that are positioned toward the 'stage' are shining brighter than imagined and y/n can't avoid squinting her eyes a little to adjust to the brightness.

Contrary to her, Tokio hotel were blooming with confident smiles on their faces and no sign of being intimidated or blinded by the lights.

Thankfully she walked behind them so the attention would fall on them first and she had time to adjust to the new setting.

As they sat down on the couch jokes were told by Colleen as a way to introduce the guests.
Y/n sat a little distanced from the group to establish a visual separation  for the viewers.

When y/n was sitting she could feel her body heating up. All the cameras facing them were making her nervous and scared to make a mistake that could cost her her reputation.

'fuck, relax y/n'

She waited to be called on upon to introduce herself as she watched the Tokio Hotel band members introduce themselves individually.

"-and I'm Bill Kaulitz...."

She managed to smile the whole time, hiding her nervous feelings.

Colleen was dressed fiercely which reflected her bold personality very well.

"Well I'm glad to have you back, right guys? You're glad as well aren't ya? Where are all the Tokio hotel fans?"

Colleen exclaimed earning her a lot of screeches and screams from fans.