season one, episode 15

The one with the cuddling  🍃🍃🍃

🍃🍃🍃

Joey, Ross, Monica, and obviously Rachel and I were in the coffee house, just talking. I was sitting next to Joey on the little chairs as Phoebe walked in. "You guys, Chandlers coming and he says he has incredible news so when he gets here, let's all act like-" Phoebe was cut off by Chandler entering the coffee shop. "Nevermind, but it was gonna be good!" She smiled, sitting down.

"What's up?" Everyone asked as Chandler approached us. "It's a typical day at work and Big Al calls me into his office and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor," Chandler told us as we started cheering for him but soon he cut us off. "So... I quit." he smiled like he was proud of himself.

"You quit?" I asked, thinking he wasn't serious. "Why?" Everyone questions, just as confused. "Why? Because this was supposed to be a temp job!" he excused. "Yeah but Chandler, you've been there for five years," Monica said as my jaw dropped. five years?!

"Yeah but if I took his promotion it's like admitting that this is what I actually do."

"So was it a lot of money?" Monica asked. "It doesn't matter, I just don't want to be one of those guys who sits in his office until 12:00 at night worrying about the WEENUS!" he said as we looked at one another, a bit confused. "The...the WEENUS?" Rachel asked, chuckling awkwardly.

"Weekly estimated net usage systems," Chandler explained. "So, what are you going to do?" Joey asked, sitting next to me. "I don't know, that's the thing. I don't know what I want to do I just know I'm not going to figure it out working there."

"Oh! I have something you can do. I have this new message client— Steve. Anyway, he is opening a restaurant and he's looking for a head chef!" Phoebe explained excitedly. "Uh...hi there!" Monica got Phoebe's attention. "Hi...oh yeah, no, I know you're a chef and I thought if you first but Chandler's the one who needs a job right now, so..." Phoebe turned back to Chandler.

"Yeah I don't think I have the chefing experience...unless it's an all-toast restaurant." He said making me giggle knowing damn well he burns his toast.

"Well, what kind of food is he looking for?" Monica asked. "He wants to do something eclectic so he's looking for someone who can create the entire menu. So what do you think?" Phoebe turned back to Chandler. "Thanks, Pheebs, I just don't really see myself in a big white hat." He smiled at her.

"Okay...oh Monica guess what!" Phoebe turned back to Monica as she sighed.

🍃🍃🍃

After my job, I headed out to Joey's apartment. As soon as I entered the apartment I was greeted by a frantic Chandler and an annoyed Joey. "Tatum! Can you see my chest hair through this shirt? I feel like you can see my chest hair through this shirt." he worried as I chuckled. "No Chandler, I can't see your chest hair through this shirt. I can see your nipples though." "dear God!" Chandler quickly ran to his room as me and Joey laughed.