°Chapter 12°

TW for kidnapping, death, sleepy drugging (only to make people pass out, nothing worse!),  and needles.

~~~~~~~

°Your POV°

I checked my mailbox like I did everyday, and saw that there was a letter. Lovely... I read the letter and it just said that Quackity wanted to meet with me sometime that day, before 7pm. Usually people weren't pestering him at about 5, so I planned to go there about that time. I still had about 5 hours to just relax...

I went to the bookshelf I had in my apartment, and grabbed a random book. I grabbed a book called 'Loveless' by Alice Oseman. (I haven't finished the book yet, but it's really good so far from what I have read! I highly recommend it, especially because it's Alice Oseman, the creator of Heartstopper. Who doesn't love her or their books? :D) I read what it was about, and thought it'd be interesting. I went over to the comfy chair in the corner of the room, and sat down and started reading.

It had the smell of a new book, as thought it'd never been touched. I weirdly liked that smell... And the book probably was new. I don't think many others had lived in this apartment before me, but maybe I'm wrong. What did I know?

I sat there and read for a while, before getting bored/finishing the book. (idk how fast y'all can read so yeah, your choice of if you got bored or finished the book!) I went to my fridge and grabbed F/D (Favorite drink) and just drank that for a bit, while doing other things. Finally, it was about 5pm and I sighed, realizing I'd have to meet Alex sooner rather than later. I went to my closet, and picked some clothes that were decent enough for meeting with Alex.

-----

"Hola Mi Sol!" Alex cheered as I walked into the room. I sighed, and walked closer to him.

"Did you find the guy from the other day?" I called out. Alex shook his head sadly.

"Nope, that bastard is good at hiding their identity. Butttt, we did find someone else for you..." He sighed in annoyance at the thought of the spy that had been watching the place just days earlier.

"Okayyy... Then why exactly am I needed...?" I asked, crossing my arms and tapping my foot a bit.

"We had an assassin run away earlier in the day. We need you to find them," Quakity said, standing up and sort of biting his fingers and pacing around his throne now. "Do you by chance remember anybody by the name of Elizabeth?"

"Yes... She ran away?" I asked. She was always so sweet, I'm surprised she had the confidence to run...

"Yes. If you can find her, I'd like it if you brought her here. Worst case scenario, kill her if you have to." Quackity said. I sighed.

"I'll do what I can, sir." I said. Quackity smirked evilly. I swear, I could see his eyes glowing red...

"Good, good... You're our best assassin. I trust you'll be able to do this, Y/N." He responded. I nodded, before turning away and walking out.

Now to find Elizabeth...

-----

I had been given some evidence soon after I left the association. Apparently Elizabeth had been sending letters to someone outside the association. Quite interesting. Too bad they revealed an address in these letters. Not very discrete, even after all this time in the association...

They were at some kind of warehouse... I waited for a while, before two people came sneaking out. They were both trying to be quiet. I could tell one was Elizabeth. I quietly snuck behind the two of them. Somehow, they were completely fucking oblivious... I managed to sneak behind the person that was helping Elizabeth get around. I hit them hard enough to knock them out for a while, but not enough to kill them. They almost immediately fell to the ground.