5.

"Sunoo. I can see a pattern now. You settle too easily for things." - Jisung informed his patient. He liked Sunoo. He was kind and shy. But too kind. He was well-mannered and he had a heart of gold.

"You are right.. I do."

"See, you just did it again." - Jisung set his notes aside so he could get more comfortable on his seat while conversing with Sunoo - "I suggested something and you agreed without hesitating.

"You are right, I did." - He smiled shyly.

"Why do you feel the need to do this?"

"I don't know.."

"I think... it might be your fear of rejection or disapproval. But you don't have to worry about that. Stand your own ground. Stand up for yourself and be your own man. You are capable of that Sunoo. Don't let other people step over you because of your kind heart-"

"Dr Han?" - a new voice was heard and a man's head popped inside the office.

"Excuse me, we have a session going on right now!" - Jisung was interrupted by a rather familiar man who just pushed open the door and let himself in completely unbothered.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry." - He stepped further in, closing the door behind himself, completely brushing off what Jisung said. Sunoo just sat there witnessing the entire scene going on in front of him, not knowing what to do.

"Wait I know you, you are the guy I crashed into a few nights ago!" - Jisung realised, now putting the pieces together. He must be raging to simply barge in and cause a scene; that's what Jisung assumed.

"That's right. Get out of here kid" - he went over to Sunoo's side, grabbing his collar, yanking him up without much effort.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing!?" - Jisung scrambled up from his seat, standing in front of the short man who held Sunoo up, his feet a few inches away from the ground.

"Helping him leave." - explained Chabgbin, like it wasn't already obvious.

"No way, he's not going until we are done with his session!"

Changbin turned to Sunoo after rolling his eyes at Jisung, getting out his wallet.

"I'll give you a million won if you leave."

Jisung stood there, mouth agape like a goldfish.

"Don't take that Sunoo!" - he warned.

"Make it two." - Changbin didn't even glance at Jisung now.

"Listen to me sir-" - Jisung started again, believing that perhaps a softer tone would be enough to-

"Three million!" - Sunoo cut Jisung off.

"See Han? He ain't that crazy" - Changbin came off amused, giving Sunoo the said amount of money.

Sunoo veered around to Jisung with a wide grin on his face.

"You were right! I stood my ground!"

"But this was the wrong time, anyway I'm proud of you" - Jisung sighed while ushering Sunoo to the door.

"I got three million won instead of one!"

"I'm proud of you!" - Jisung quickly pulled open the door while gently moving Sunoo out.

"I feel like a new man! Thank you Doctor Han!" - Sunoo turned back when he was already halfway out the door.

"I'm so happy!" - he sputtered and shut the door on Sunoo, and spun back to face Changbin.

"I understand you are still upset about the car, but you can't just barge in here, while I have an ongoing session!" - he continued to gabble as he paced, watching as Changbin went to the door, opening it.