𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧,
𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰"

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧,𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Posiden, the god of the seas, the often forgotten one out of the three most powerful gods, was the only one who couldn't bare minor gods and goddesses as his children. So therefore he decided to create his own version of mankind. Mankind, he'd treat as his children rather than his subjects.

His first man of the creation was named Caspian, an aristocrat of the sea. Caspian the original merman, was his verison of his eldest brother Zeus' creation human. The only differences were he traded legs for a tail, gave his creation 2 hearts, and his man lived under the seven seas. But he didn't stop there, he also created his own verison on his other brother Hades' creation. Hades created demons, so he created sea monsters. His first sea monster was named Ezili.

Caspian represented the good of the seas and Ezili represented the evil of the seas. Of course, the two were meant to reproduce and have children, but it was never with each other. But that didn't stop their love.

Posiden saw the desire growing between the two and forbid the two from mating. They were meant to lead separate packs with separate people.

But not even decree of their creator could stop their love from blooming. So they hatched a plan. They learned of a sea witch who wasn't under the control of Posiden and they went to see her about turning them into the people of the land. She granted their wish, but she told them that when Ezili was born any child, the family was to return to the sea or else the child would die. The two agreed leaving the sea. Posiden of course was angered by this, but it was out of his hands now that they were with Zeus and his people. So, he vowed that if they returned, he'd make them pay.

The two lived on land for a few years before deciding they wanted to start a family. They tried with their first child, but it was a failed pregnancy, she had a miscarriage. One became two, two became four miscarriages. All months apart. That was until they remembered the prophecy given by the witch of the sea. So the next time Ezili got pregnant they returned to the sea and they finally bared a child, and more children came along.

That was until their last child came along. By this time Posiden recreated both merpeople and sea monsters, fixing his mistake he'd made with the first two. And he'd long forgotten about them, but when he'd heard that the two had come back surrounded by children they've produced, he couldn't help but feel enraged.

So he cursed the children with the curse of a siren. They could go between land and sea as they wish, but on the nights of full moons they were to return to the sea as monsters who crave the blood of creatures and man alike. They were to become feared by all instead of loved.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 | 𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें