ShinoMitsu

_______________________________

Oneshot title:
________________________________________

"Boredom does things to you..."
________________________________________

💚💗💜
____________
Note:
________
This was rushed.
______________________________________

As Shinobu Kocho smoothly sprints forward, her grip on her sword firm, she can't help but attend to the currently troublesome demon in front of her.

From up close, you could recognize the demon's symbol revealed otop his shoulder.
A sprinter.

And since she made her first move of mistaking his arm for his neck, she has been on his tail for about... 2 hours now?

And it doesn't seem as the two will stop running from the speed they both collected for this exact moment. Shinobu looking as opposite as her target ahead, unafraid and calm. But one thing is for certain, she despises the time this demon is wasting to be caught here. She has places that eagerly call her name. Like the meeting with Zenitsu for his behaviours toward the mindful demon that Tanjiro still calls his sister. Or her readings for Demon Mount, that still surpasses her mere understanding of it.

Right now she could be-

"Shinobu-sama!💮" With that, Shinobu is back to reality. Oh yes the demon in front.

But who called her?

"Earth to the insect ninja!" A familiar glance of pink and green streaks just tightens her attention to the demon. Mitsuri Kanroji.

"Really Mitsuri..?" With the same smile on her face, Shinobu speaks through words of anger and spiralling madness.

"Yes, really!" Mitsuri sparks out with a joyful tone. "You're chasing a freaking Rankiru (run kill)" Mitsuri reminds

"He's here and he's a target."
Of course Shinobu is careless of his status.
First kill then ask questions later.
She hates to stand by as people create the action so her forever smile would happily kill this who drool for blood.

Especially demons.

"I can help if you want, Shino!" With a wide smile, the Love Hashira spikes otop for the upper layers, towards the trees and begins her co operation.

With a pink tint of blush across, she continues to think of beauties of the Insect Hashira.

With swift movements, Shinobu, without aim,  finally ends the rush.

With soundless disputes, she leaps high enough to be treated with the same annoying target.

She takes his confusion as an opportunity. She jumps right in front of him, swishes the sword to his left arm, injuring him heavily.

Mitsuri watches her work.
"For a weak Hashira, she's so hard working. She's so smooth her movements and has quick agility. She's also so pretty..." Her thoughts just keep her anticipated for more of Shinobu's actions.

Softly, Shinobu kick the demon to the ground. Her smile still on her face as she considers toying with the Rankiru.

"Hi. I'm Shinobu Kocho. Insect Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corp. I've heard of your whereabouts but I'm happy to see you... face-to-face."

Without a second of the demon's reaction, she places the sword to his neck. Shinobu, knowing she won't be able to cut through the neck of a demon, still is eager for temptation.

Mitsuri is watching. But her face is red as she continues to look.

They both know the end of it.

He's a Rankiru after all.

.   .   .

The corpse of a dead demon withers away as both Mitsuri and Shinobu stand beside each other, staring at it's painful decease. It's quiet until it's all gone.

"Boredom does things to you."

With confusion, the Love Hashira peeks at Shinobu's face to the same smile as before. Soft and forever. She never came to that conclusion. Even after she helped an old granny pass the roads, holding a bunch of books, she did come to Shinobu for advice... okay, maybe the Insect Hashira is right.

Within seconds Shinobu grabs her hands and smoothly pulls her from behind.
Mitsuri swallows the fear she has for her wrists. "Where to?," she asks with a calm tone.

It's quite funny if you think of it, Shinobu mourning on the loss of time. She now determines a different motive for now.

"We are buying dango and onigiri."
Before Mitsuri could complain, Shinobu glares back at her, to ask her 4 words that, just shut the Love Hashira up.

"You were bored...right?"

_____________________________________________

Notes💬:
____________________

Just a short beginner story. Sorry.
It might continue this idk

714 words.