𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝

Jere's POV:

Today is the day.

Today it is the semi final 1 of Eurovision Song Contest. I can't believe i'm here like actually here. I think i will qualify to the final at least i hope so.. This trip already has been amazing and i've gotten so many new friends and memories. My best friend from here is Bojan. He is apart of a band called Joker Out, they represent Slovenia!

I like bojan, very much. We understand each other. Let's hope we'll meet today.

*Phone buzzes*

Oh it's from Bojan himself.

"I thought that maybe we could grab a coffee before we head to the rehearsals. What do you think?" Reads the text

Cool, he asked me to grab a coffee with him. I would never say no.

'Of course! I think it's going to be great. Can't wait, meet u there!" I reply.

_________________________________________

I get dressed and eat some breakfast before i leave my hotel. I'm wearing a pretty casual outfit today; black jeans, a sweatshirt and my black jacket. 

In a few minutes i arrive to the coffee shop.

Bojan's POV:

I'm glad that i asked my friend Jere to grab a coffee with me. It's nice to have some company so i don't have to be all alone.

"Are you nervous of you not qualifying?" I asked him.

"No, actually not. I think i have pretty good odds. If i don't, this has been an amazing journey for me. Bigger than winning for me is getting new friends." Jere answers.

I smile at him for response. I think that was very wholesome.

After chatting, we leave the coffee shop.

_________________________________________

Jere's POV, at the first semi final:

I'm performing in a minute. Somehow I am relaxed and calm. It's weird because you would think that when you are going to perform to a huge audience, you would be nervous but i'm not.

Maybe it's due to the piña colada i drank before this...

Now it is time. I hope Bojan will like it.

*Jere performs and the crowds go wild.*

Bojan's POV:

He is amazing! The show is so so so good, i'm 100% sure that he will qualify. No doubts.

"It's crazy, it's party!" He shouts after his spectacle.

That was so awesome! I'm definitely voting.

Jere's POV:

They are now revealing the Q's and NQ's. This is my chance, chance to show to the world who i am and what finnish people are all about. I better qualify. If i don't i will probably rage out or something..

"The next country to go to the finals is....
FINLANDDD!!" Hannah shouts.

*The crowds are going extremely wild. Everyone is screaming and shouting and singing and cheering and applauding.*

I GOT TO THE FINALSSS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I AM TOO HAPPY TO EVEN THINK AND REALIZE HOW BIG THIS IS. SEE Y'ALL IN THE FINAL!

Right when me and my team are celebrating in our greenroom I see a certain someone running towards me.

"Jere! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you, you were amazing! You totally deserved it." Bojan exclaims very loudly.

"Thank you Bojan!! I appreciate that, really! I'm so glad that i got to the final. And i'm also glad that you're here with me." I responsed.

That was a little bit risky.. I hope he won't think that, that was weird.

"Of course i'm here, we've got to celebrate this! Would you like to get dinner with me tomorrow? If you don't have anything else planned for tomorrow." Bojan asks shyly.

"I would love to! Let's do that." I say.

_________________________________________

*All the other Q's are revealed and all the contestants head to their hotels. Jere stays up a little too late..*

I can't believe this. We're going to have dinner together. I know it's going to be awesome. I don't know what i have for him but one thing i know and that is that i like him.

It's late, i should go to sleep. But right when i'm about to fall asleep, i hear a knock on my door.

Who is it?