Back to School Begins

SonicJohnz924 Studios Presents

A SonicJohnz924/Cartoon Playhouse Original Series

(Distant School Bells, Music)

Bugs: (singing)🎵 Come on in, What do you Say? It's time To play, 'cause it's a Summer Day, Hooray! For the Students of... 🎵

All Kids:🎵 CARTOON ELEMENTARY! 🎵

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 So Count to Three! (One, Two Three!) And clap your hands (Clap your hands) Learn something new (Something new) Join our Schoolkids Band today! 🎵

Sonic: Right this way!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! It's another Summer Day! 🎵

Bugs: Bugs Bunny!

Daffy: Daffy!

Sonic: Sonic!

Amy: Amy!

Bluey: Bluey!

Bingo: Bingo!

Tails: Tails!

Yakko: Yakko!

Wakko: Wakko!

Elinor: Elinor!

Dot: And Dot!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! For us students of Cartoon Elementary! 🎵

CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Episode 58: "Back to School Begins"

Bugs: (Narration) The Next week marked Two weeks until School Began again, which officially meant that Back to school had Officially begun on That Sunday after the Teacher's Meeting. 

(Continued) Also, taking place this certain week was the very first meeting of the Cartoon Elementary PTA. Parent-Teacher Association, if you don't already know what that means. 

(Continued) Other than that one meeting, our folks were doing everything they could to help us prepare for the upcoming School Year.

(Continued) One fine day, The Hedgehog Family and the Heelers had the same Idea, get supplies together.

The Super Market. Bandit, Chili, and Bernadette are in the store with their kids. 

Bandit: School begins in two weeks, so we might as well get some supplies for you lot. 

Bluey: Yes indeed. Can we help get the items?

Chili: Of course, you can! We'll need all the help we can get, girls!

Bingo: Hooray!

Bluey: Involvement is cool! Cuz Knowledge is power! 

Sonic: Oh yeah! Shopping spree! This is gonna be so fun! 

Bingo: Whoo-hoo! Let's go! 

Bluey: Alright! 

Sonic: Hey, Bluey, how about a tune?

Bluey: Sure! I bet it's gonna make this a lot of fun for me and Bingo.

Bingo: Please play the song for us, Mr. Sonic. 

Sonic: Okay, okay, have patience. It's coming. Hit it, boys! 

(Music)

🎵 You get your backpack, and your crayons too, get your notebooks and your pencils for school is back soon! Flashcards, with papers, so you can say "That's the moon!" 

🎵It's the Back to School boogie, it's almost time for classes and books! The school days are coming, and our teachers know what cooks! 

🎵You do the Back to School boogie, and you twist around, for when you do it you'll see that going back to school is the best thing in town! 

(Instrumental as a montage of shopping takes place)

Bluey: Look at me go! (Dancing "The Griddy")

Sonic: Oh yeah! Go Bluey!

Bingo: Whoo-Hoo!

Sonic: That's my favorite first grader! 

Bandit: Kids and their Musical Numbers, am I right? 

Chili: Enjoy it while they're young! Just dance like no one's watching! 

(Dancing and shopping)

🎵 You get your backpack, and your crayons too, get your notebooks and your pencils for school is back soon! Flashcards, with papers, so you can say "That's the moon!"

🎵It's the Back to School boogie, it's almost time for classes and books! The school days are coming, and our teachers know what cooks!

🎵You do the Back to School boogie, and you twist around, for when you do it you'll see that going back to school is the best thing in town! 

(Another Montage of Shopping and stuff)

Sonic: Watch me now! 

Bluey and Bingo: Go Sonic! 

Sonic: Oh yeah! Boogie down! Woo! 

Bugs: (Narration) Sonic and the heelers told me they had a lot of fun that single day, and they got everything they needed and more. 

(Continued) Summer was coming to a close, but that didn't mean the fun had to stop just yet. There was still one more week to go before School started up again.

(Continued) And for that last week, we all planned a special outing, to cool off and relax and have fun one last time. But that's a story... for another Day!