Bedtime on Sayori's Soft Booty

After a day with the Literature Club, Sayori and Y/N went back to Sayori's house and had dinner together.

Sayori: What a fun day, wasn't it, hun?

Y/N: It was. I didn't think that F/N could enjoy being sat on by Yuri and F/N could allow Natsuki to be her perverted cushion. Haha!

Sayori: Heehee. Yeah. Hey, you wanna sleep with me tonight?

Y/N: Huh?!

Sayori: Well, this is my first time sleeping with a boyfriend in the same bed, especially with one so tiny. And I do trust you enough.

Sayori was giggling while she was speaking that Y/N understood that she wanted to enjoy toying with him on her butt, so he had no choice but to sleep with her.

Y/N: I'll sleep with you but it does come with a condition.

Sayori: Condition? Alright, what is it?

When it was bedtime, Sayori was annoyed with her boyfriend's condition to sleep on top of her butt which she admittedly accepted much to her annoyance.

Sayori: My butt is not your personnal bed, you know.

Y/N: I thought you want to tease me with your butt, and as you know, it's pretty soft~.

Sayori: I was thinking of having you next to my butt while I tease you into giving my butt a kiss good morning. Besides, I usually wear pajamas that look like my school uniform and you don't find that embarrassing?

Y/N: Nope.

Sayori was about to kick him off until she felt a tingling sensation she never felt before. Could him using her butt as a bed make her feel like she had his sex and life in her hands? Did she realized that him complementing that she had a soft butt made her feel more romantic than she was before? Sayori decided to teasingly let him use her soft booty as his own bed.

Sayori: Alright, honey~? If you think my booty is soft then I'll comply to your condition as long as it's only when we're tired and ready to go to sleep, alright~?

Y/N: Alright, baby.

And so Sayori and Y/N went to bed. Sayori blushed red with romance knowing that she's gonna have quite a romantic time with her tiny boyfriend.