𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Many kids my age began traveling the world, a Pokeball in hand, and for the small majority if they had the money or the recommendations they could attend "Everest PokéAcademy" whereas every ad for the school says every student gains a sense of asp...

Many kids my age began traveling the world, a Pokeball in hand, and for the small majority if they had the money or the recommendations they could attend "Everest PokéAcademy" whereas every ad for the school says every student gains a sense of aspiration, excellence, and adventure, making it suitable for them to attend a prestigious academy dedicated to Pokémon education and development. It was crazy hard to attend, tuition was expensive, and testing to get in was insane, and yet I managed to defy all of that, I obtained a full-ride scholarship, managed to obtain a letter of recommendation from Professor Juniper. All that was left was to register, while many students had to test in my letter of recombination along with grades in school to opt me out of the entrance exam, which is great because I'm a horrible test taker.

Well, I kinda lied, before registration I needed a Pokemon. Up to this point I hadn't even owned a Pokemon, which I know sounds crazy but I never needed one. So here I was walking to Juniper's office.

"{Y/N}! So nice to see you." Professor Juniper walked up to me, giving me a small embrace.

"It's nice to see you too, I hope this isn't much trouble," I laughed

Professor Juniper brought me into her office, a small, clear case with three Pokeballs settled on her desk.

"I made some calls and thought these three Pokémon would suit you best" She walked to her desk gingerly picked up the case and showed it to me.

Shinx

Venipede

Archen

All of these Pokémon had caught my interest, Shinx was a beautiful shimmering gold compared to its usual coloring. Venipede was a copper shade and Archen was a mix of orange, yellow, and greens.

"All of these Pokémon were being researched about their altered coloring" Professor Juniper added, I'm sure the look of glee about these beautiful creatures clued her into my thoughts.

"I don't think I've ever seen Pokémon like them before" my voice was soft, my head going through the rough question of who I choose.

"But... I think this Shinx stole my heart" The little guy seemed so playful, swatting at the untied laces of my shoes

Professor Juniper finished up my Trainer process, handing me a Pokédex and registering Shinx as my own, with his nickname, Sol

Sol became comfortable with riding on my shoulder and head.

"I really appreciate your help today professor!"

She pats Sol's head "The pleasure was all mine, and let me know how Everest goes, alright"

And with that, I was one step closer to attending one of the best schools in the world.

446 words

446 words