The meeting.

In this moment as of right now I don't want or need love I feel as if it is pointless especially when I keep getting hurt by people who I truly love. This is ridiculous why can't I just find someone who will love me correctly and never stop loving me? It's okay though im just starting to be a lawyer and I need too focus on my career so no more love for me. Its been a year since my last heartbreak but I don't need to get out there so im just done looking for love.

It is early in the morning and I have to get up and get dressed for my first day which I am very excited for. I get dressed wearing a suit and nice dress pants and shoes and I grab my case and I walk out to go get coffee. As I walk in I order my usual a Carmel frappe large then the lady calls my name which is Tremain. I walk out into the streets with my head down. Suddenly a woman bumps into me not knocking my coffee out of my hand but her papers spill out onto the side walk.

Her- I'm so sorry I was not looking while I was walking and I bumped into you did you spill your coffee?

Tremain- No *He drops down and picks up all her papers and comes back up and glances at her and smiles* I wasn't looking either so I guess its fifty fifty

Her- Thank you so much for picking up my papers it's going to be my first day today and im really nervous so thank you

Tremain- It's no problem but I have to go now have a great first day

Im not going to lie she was stunning her nice and silky brown-skin with her beautiful brown eyes and her smile and her lips were so perfect. Maybe I should get her- no I need too stop this and stop thinking about it. I start walking and I finally arrive at my law firm and they show me my office its alright but im just starting so I get it.

When I step into my office I sat my case down and looked around to see where im going to decorate there was two desk in this room so I asked my boss why. He informed me that I would be working with someone so they will also be in this office with me. He gave me paperwork to look over with cases and I sat down and started working five minutes later the boss knocks on my door and introduces me too her.

Boss- This is Erica you will be working with her while you are at this firm be nice and if u have any questions let me know or ask each other.

I look up and it is the same girl as before and she smells very good.

Tremain- We have met sir this morning actually

*The boss walks out*

Erica- I can't believe we are working together that is such a coincidence im glad we are not complete strangers *she smiles*

Tremain- Yeah true but nice to meet you officially since we weren't able to get each others name my name is Tremain by the way

Erica- *reaches out her hand for a shake* Nice to meet you. Should we get started?

Tremain- Yes we should actually.