Chapter 2

The next morning lucky woke up to find her Instagram account being blown up. She grabbed her phone and saw all of the notifications from heart stopper fans.
"What the?" Lucky exclaimed

Kit Connor responded to her.
      "What." Is all that came out of her mouth. She couldn't speak! SHE WAS IN SHOCK.
"OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!" Salary. Sh creamed dancing and jumping around her
Room.
"AHHHHHHHHHHG!!" SHE YELLED
She flopped on her bed and went straight to her phone, and went on to Instagram to read the text he had sent her.

The text.

Hey Lucky! Thanks for contacting me haha, btw so sorry about your breakup!
I really hope Im not actually the reason you guys broke up. That's amazing that I'm in your city!! We should meet up somewhere, sorry if that sounds weird I just rlly need a tour guide!! Text me back notifications on.
x Kit

Lucky about died (literally.)
She rushed to put clothes on grabbing cute shorts and a Nike hoodie. She slipped on her socks and but on red converse.

She texted kit

HEY KIT!! IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION OFC I FREAKING WANNA MEET YO-

"Wait... I cant sound like a psychopath." Lucky said

She tried again

HEY KIT!! Thanks so much for reading my text! And responding Ofc heheh!! I think we should meet up at a bookstore I know. No one rlly goes to it anymore so you won't be seen. I will send you the details if I could just get your number?

Lucky took a deep breathe and sent it.

"OMGOGNGKGNGKIGBDHCJRNNCKD." She squealed. "Wait....am I talking to Kit Connor??" Like the actual Kit gosh dang Connor.." lucky giggled

She ran out of her room into her kitchen
"Omg I gotta get ready!!"
She rushed and wet her curly hair, and put some mascara on. After that she sprayed so much perfume she could gas anyone who walks in the bathroom.
"Hmmm should I change??" She thought
"Eh it's cute but not like IM MEETING KIT CONNOR cute." She said starting to talk to herself

"Okay okay I'm not changing.." she walked out of the bathroom and saw herself in the mirror..

"OKAY IM CHANGING."

She ran to her bedroom where her phone was and saw a message.

IT WAS FROM KIT

The text

Sounds like a plan then! We could meet at the bookstore. My number is 44 20 7234 3456!
See you then
xx kit

Lucky died when she saw his number

(Btw not his real number I don't have that power sorry hehehehheeg)

"Omg okay I'm ready."
She looked at her final outfit.
"That's it I'm changing again!!"
She threw on some jeans and a cute hoodie and tan out the door.

"KIT CONNOR HERE I COMEEEEEE!!"