Dates

-it's kind of hard to go on nice dates when you live in an apocalyptic desert hellscape. But if there's a will, there's a way.

-Party is a lover of adventure and has always had a knack for finding beauty in the broken and mundane. He has an arsenal of hidden corners and nooks throughout the Zones that he takes Fun to so they can get away for awhile. He likes going out to watch the stars, have a picnic, commit vandalism... you know, all the romantic activities.

-Fun's simpler. He can be a total couch potato when not caught up in the killjoy lifestyle. He's content just settling down in one of their bedrooms in the diner with a bowl of stale popcorn and a horror movie.

-They tend to disagree on what quantifies a "date", but they appreciate every moment they spend together. It's always special to both of them to get away.

-One of Party's largest motivations for winning the war against BL/IND is being able to take Fun on normal dates. Amusement parks, fancy restaurants, hell they can catch a first-class flight to Romania to go ice fishing if that's what he wants. Anything in the world, and he'll make it happen once they return to a normal life.

-On their anniversary, they went over to Zone 1 and spray painted profanities on the wall until a crew of Dracs chased them off. Some of the stains are still there.