𝐨𝐧𝐞 ━ 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰, 𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞│𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰, 𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭]

Darkness came over the hall like the thick velvet curtains of the theatre. Amira Mikaelson walked through the grey halls, bodies filled it. Lifeless dolls decorated the hallway, either dotted around on the floor or stuck onto the walls. She stepped over the bodies making sure the blood didn't stain her, her eyes wondered about as she searched for her brother, Niklaus Mikaelson.

The stench of blood filled her nose, another home ruined for them all.

Blood leaked through the corpses eyes, pools of their own blood smeared.

Another mess for Amira Mikaelson to clear up, of course.

Though, Amira wasn't alone. She was dragging a male werewolf by his arm, he was alive and conscious. Amira felt him jolt beside her, trying his best not to step on any of the bodies. The man next to her, had the expression of disgust laced onto his face. His nose crinkled, as he spat out. "Where is she?!"

"Quiet." Amira commanded, her gaze flicked towards him watching between him glare at her with hatred, or have overwhelming sadness for the bodies dotted around the hall. She wasn't able to compel the man because he was supernatural.

But she promised the werewolf that her brother had the man's sister, it was a lie of course. Although, it could technically not be a lie since Amira doesn't know this man's family enough. But the man didn't need to know that, he came with her on a quest to save his love one, how heroic.

The man beside her was destined to die. But he didn't need to know that, not yet at least.

Amira Mikaelson tried swallowed her anger towards her brother down. She was angry at Niklaus, angry how he created these daggers to use them on her or her siblings whenever he wanted. She was angry at how much he distrusted them all, but what angers her more is how hurt she is by all of this.

"Nik!" Amira yelled out, going into different rooms of the home. She was greeted with silence, "Niklaus, come out now!" Her voice louder than before, bouncing along the walls.

"Dear sister, what is it." Niklaus, her brother called out, but it wasn't a question.

"Is this now hide and seek, are you really going to make me find you." There was no response after that, Amira groaned she used her vampire hearing to listen out for her brother. She could hear a female, in groaning in pain. Begging for him to stop. She vamp sped with the male in her grip towards the second floor.

Amira let go of the man and pushed open the door, the scene in-front of her was normal. It had to be normal after witnessing it so many times. The room was a mess, a few chairs were broken, some were upside down. Blood splattered among the wall. There was a women sitting on the chair, she looked exhausted. Her head was down, but her chest was still moving. Alive, but not for long.