12: Angel

November 2007

November 2007 ..

It's been 3 months and this is the moment that we've all been waiting for. This is actually my first time becoming an angel for a Victoria Secret fashion show.

A lot of people questioned me for being an Angel. Saying that i didn't deserve to be at here. And just do singing, well if i could just.

Giselle also here and one of the reason why her fans started to come at me and attack me. They said that why should Giselle audition and me just head straight to the fashion show. They didn't know that i also audition. My audition was kind of private because once again my mom has a lot of connection in this industry.

Starting from my elder sister and now to me, her youngest. And that is why at some point i also believe that i made it a bit easy to get with on this. But i'm telling you .. i had an audition, i always refuse to lean on my mom when it comes to this. Cause i don't want that what are everyone says was really the truth.

And with Tom Kaulitz .. It's been also 3 months that we've been working a lot, lowkey and still denying what are we in the media. We want to protect each at all cost.

Im here at New york for my 1 month leave for the fashion week. Preparing for a runway show.. doing more workouts and diets. Skin care and making a new look. I came back again with my natural hair, that is blonde. My eyes were blue. Everyone loves it.

The Angels or the models needs to stay for a week into this exclusive hotel, until the show ends.

Dinner time ..

Just got done shopping things here in New york so when i came back to LA i have souvenirs.

I buy the band some clothes. And for Tom i buy him this cap and perfume. This perfume was his perfume he really loves this perfume and i also love the smell of this to him. Eros.

It's dinner time and me and Quartz decided to had a dinner with the other models.

I wear denim fitting with some cute designs on it. Some crop top and a boots that's so hard.