𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎?

𝚂𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚔:
(Sara's pov)
As I was getting my books for math out of my backpack. when I felt a tap on my shoulder when I turned around I found Max standing behind.

"hey you ready?"

"yea I am you can sit right there if you want I'm just getting ready my books ready for this project. okay"

"okay"

when he sat down he was looking at my books when he reached over and graded my Bible that I always have with me.

"yes that's my Bible i take it every were i go even here to school."

"that's okay i understand that a lot of people like to bring something they love with them. right? I even brought mine." Max said while he took out him Bible from his backpack.

"yea you are right. What is your favorite Bible verse?"

"That would be John 10:10. What is yours?"

(John 10:10)

"the thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

"John 10:10 is amazing but my favorite has to be Revelation 22:13 do you want to continue were we both read a Bible verse to each other every day?

(Revelation 22:13)
"I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end,
The first and the last."

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝: 𝚉𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 & 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜