can we continue?

WARNING: smut
_________________________________

8 PM
____________

They were all sitting by the table, while eating dinner. They all had a talk about their next comeback and how they couldn't wait. The whole night Minho had given Hyunjin glances as if he wanted something. "I'll go to the toilet" Hyunjin said, and stood up to walk away. 2 minutes later Minho left the table without saying a word.

Hyunjin had just walked out of the door, just to be pushed back in by Minho. Hyunjin was startled and wanted to scream, but Minho covered his mouth with his hand. Minho closed and locked the door. "Hyung what are you doing?" Hyunjin asked kinda confused. Minho pinned Hyunjin against the door, pressing his arms against the door. Without answering Minho put his face all up into Hyunjin's face. "I've been waiting for this moment all night" he said with a cold and raspy voice.

Minho then pressed his lips on Hyunjin's. Hyunjin was surprised as he didn't know anything, but he couldn't pull away. Both because it was basically impossible, but also because he didn't want to. Minho started moving from the mouth to the jaw and then the neck. Hyunjin tried not to, but Minho made him whine. Minho left a mark on Hyunjin's neck.

Minho grabbed Hyunjin's shirt. He pulled it down and started moving from the neck to the chest. As soon as Minho pulled down his shirt Hyunjin was startled. He tried to step back but couldn't because he was already pinned up against the door. It made a loud sound. *BANG*. Minho didn't stop.

The members were still sitting by the table and choosing who should do the dishes. When all of a sudden they heard it. *BANG*. They all made a little jump in the seats. "I'll go check on it, stay here" Chan said looking worried.

Chan walked to the bathroom door and started knocking. *knock knock knock*. "Yo, you good in there?" He asked worriedly.

When Minho heard knocking he immediately stopped. He put pressed his finger against Hyunjin's lips, not wanting him to say anything. "Y-yea I'm fine, I just drooped something. Sorry" Minho said, trembling. "Wait wasn't Hyunjin in there?" Chan said very confused. "Nah he left before I went in, i don't know where he is" Minho said, still trembling. "Oh ok then I won't bother you anymore" Chan said like it was an apology.

Minho listened carefully until Chan's footsteps were completely gone. Minho looked Hyunjin straight in the eyes. "Are you okay?" Minho asked Hyunjin because he looked worried. "Yeah I'm fine"  Hyunjin said also with a trembling voice. "C-can we continue?" Hyunjin asked unsure. Minho smiled while looking at Hyunjin.