006

Hey guys happy Sunday! Life's been a little hectic and I haven't been able to proof read and it is a little shorter than usual so apologies but enjoy!

22nd July 2017, Cornwall

"So I show up right, and keep in mind that Maddie had already told him what I looked like" Sam retells a story of her failed blind date last month "So I walk into the pub and he's full on chatting up another girl"

"Maybe he thought it was you?" Freya questioned as she stirred the curry sauce, while Taylor had gone to answer her mothers call. She gave Freya strict instructions to just stir and not let it burn at the bottom of the pan.

"She was blonde Fae and not blonde like Tay, like platinum white blonde, with green eyes" Sam responded with a slight eye roll "Mads had told him I was brunette with brown eyes he didn't make a mistake."

"Thats shitty" Freya sighs "what did you do?"

"I left and went to Cuban" She explains referring to one of the only night clubs in town "got drunk and went home with some guy called Luke who was here from Kent visiting family, kicked him out in the morning and never saw him again"

"I mean fair play to you girl but that was still shit of him...what was his name?" Freya asks "the one who was meant to meet you for your blind date?"

"Jake" Sam takes a sip from her wine glass.

"Never trust a guy named Jake" Taylor grimaces as she walks back into the kitchen "Maybe just stay away from J's actually, you know johns, jakes, joes" She lists off taking over from Freya at the stove.

Freya couldn't help but chuckle lightly as Taylor listed some of her exes.

"Noted" Sam chuckles

"How's Maddie anyway? I haven't heard that girls name come out of your mouth since what sixth form?" Freya quirks her brow at the mention of an old friend of Sams.

The girls never went to the same high school, Freya being raised in London and attending a private school there with Arthur whereas Sam and Evan were raised in the small town in Cornwall attending a small public school.

"Sixth form?" Taylor interjects trying to keep up with the conversation but still not understanding the British schooling system.

"Like senior year?" Freya thinks off the top of her head "Wherever you are when you're 17 or 18"

"Gotcha" Taylor nods.

"Maddie had a huge crush on Sam but Sam had a huge crush on Maddies twin Matthew" Freya explains. "And then Samantha here got invited to a party to celebrate the end of year at Maddies house by Maddie mind you-"

"Freya Louise please that was years ago don't remind me" Sam interrupted causing Freya to laugh.

Freya leaped over covering Sams mouth so she could finish the story "And she ended up losing her virginity to Matthew in the garden shed"

"In the shed?!" Taylor laughed

"Hey!" Freya crinkled her nose pulling her hand away from Sam's mouth "Don't lick me you animal" she eyed Sam as she wiped her hand on a tea towel.

"Thats what you get for digging up my skeletons" Sam sighed dramatically

"What happened after that?" Taylor asked fully invested in the story as she check on the rice in the rice cooker.

"Yeah Sam what happened after that?" Freya smirks trying to pull herself up to sit on the counter next to Taylor but struggling a little due to her injured hand.