PART 16

(This is how you look)                                  Y/N POV(As I was so nervous so taehyung's mom encouraged me and said some kind words

                            Y/N POV
(As I was so nervous so taehyung's mom encouraged me and said some kind words .... Due to which I felt little good....anyways we were walking towards the stage where I have to sit...and when I looked up I saw taehyung standing there looking all handsome 😭 why is he so pretty anyways we reached  the stage and taehyung gently took my hand and helped me to come up to the stage)

This is how he looks 😁                    TAEHYUNG POVI was talking with Jungkook and Jimin but I saw the doors opening there I saw my beautiful lady coming towards me looking so much pretty as always

            TAEHYUNG POV
I was talking with Jungkook and Jimin but I saw the doors opening there I saw my beautiful lady coming towards me looking so much pretty as always ..... Soon she reached to the stage I hold her hand and help her to come up ....

Taehyung: (I went near her and whispered into her ear) you look stunning today

Y/n: thankyou so much... You too are looking so handsome and....

Taehyung: and?

Y/n: andd....

Taehyung: yahh y/nahh stop teasing me or else I will tease you alot tonight (I said with a smirk 😏)

Y/n: ( I turned into a red potato and said) umm and you look hot 🙄

Taehyung: ohhh thankyou my wifey

Y/n: I'm not your wife 🙄

Taehyung: ( I was about to say something but my dad called out my name)

Dad: yah you both stop fighting and come it's time for the ceremony

Taehyung: let's go then

AFTER A WHILE ......

Priest: In the name of God Do you Kim Taehyung take Miss Kang Y/n to be your lawful wife,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?

Taehyung: In the name of God I Kim Taehyung take you Kang Y/n to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , until parted by death.....