~falling for you~ •elmax

MAX'S POV •

Snowball, I was in my snowball memory. One of my happiest moments ever. The weird thing was everything was darker. Its quiet. Not a comfortable silence. I was sitting at one of the tables and just waited for whatever was about to happen. After a few seconds I noticed balloons moving and making noises. At first I thought I was imagining it hut then they.. popped. Blood came out of them and I got up from my seat and ran away scared.

'Max.' I heard a weird raspy voice say.

I turned around and saw the same creature I saw before. Vecna. I widened my eyes and ran away as fast as I could. Of course it didn't work and he made me float up in the air. He pushed me against a wall and choked me a little. He walked up to me and I felt tears running from my cheek. I closed my eyes as he came even closer. He put his big hand above my face and I felt like I was gonna faint. Until it all stopped. I fell onto the ground and I looked up with no Vecna in sight. I turned to look at my left and saw him floating in the air. Controlled by.. El. El? She threw him away into some benches and came running towards me. That was honestly so adorable. She helped me get up and I looked at her confused.

ELEVEN'S POV •

She looked me up and down with a frown on her face, god she's so cute. No El, no you have Mike. She put her hand on my cheek and gently pulled it a bit before putting her finger on my chin making me look up a bit.

'Are- Are you.. real? Did I make you?' She said hastily.

I frowned at her words and she noticed it. I grabbed her hands into mine and looked her deeply into her beautiful blue eyes. El stop!

'I'm real.' I said.

'H-how?' she asked while checking me out once more.

'I piggybacked from a pizza dough freezer.' I said with a serious tone.

'What?' she said obviously weirded out by my comment.

I was about to explain until I heard a crash happen behind us. I turned my head around and loosened my grip on her hands, but she just gripped my even stronger. We walked slowly towards the sound and noticed Vecna was getting up from the benches. I let go of her hand slowly and said.

'Stay here.'

She said nothing and just nodded and I smiled once more at her. She gave me a small smile on her lips in return. She was so gorgeous. I walked towards Vecna and he made me float in the air. He threw me into a table and I noticed a red head running up to Vecna with some sharp wood in her hand. She wanted to attack him but got backfired into being thrown onto the ground. It gave me some time to stand up but it didn't make alot of difference since I got thrown into a red hole. I fell onto the ground and looked around, confused where i had been thrown in. I got grabbed by my feet and thrown onto a door. I felt something tighting around my feet, arms and lastly neck. It began to choke me as I saw Vecna carrying Max on his shoulder. I felt tears rolling down my cheek as I saw the sight. I tried to scream but no words came out. He tied her to another door as I watched. He walked towards me and spoke.

'Watch.'

I looked at him in disbelief as he walked towards Max again. He lifted her up and put his hand on her head. Her eyes rolled to the back off her head and I tried to loosen the grip on my neck. It worked and I fell to the ground. Vecna turned around and I shot him into the unknown. Suddenly it was all black. I woke up into the darkness and saw Max, In the arms of Lucas. Dead. I ran up to them and bursted out in infinite tears.

TIME SKIP •

Me, Mike, Will & Dustin walked into the hospital room where Max was. We saw Erica and Lucas sitting there. I noticed a drawing on the wall which made me sort of.. jealous? I shook those feelings away and gave Lucas a hug. I looked at Max and sat down next to her. I grabbed her hand into mine and felt tears roll down my cheek once again.

'I'm sorry Max.' I said genuinely.

The boys looked at me confused before speaking.

'What do you mean?' Will asked.

I looked at him without speaking. Mike widened his eyes and I swore I saw some tears in his eyes.

'You- You fought.. for Max?' Mike asked with a shaky voice.

I said nothing again and just turned to look at Max again.

TIME SKIP •
MAX'S POV •

I woke up but couldn't see anything. I could move my legs and basically everything in my body. I groaned and sat up. I heard someone gasp. The cutest gasp i've ever heard, El.

'Max!' She yelled while she pulled me into a hug.

'Ouch.' I groaned.

She loosened a little bit on the hug but still kept me close.

'E-El.' I said.

'Yes?'

'I-I can't see you.'

I could sense that she was tearing up since I felt a drop on my arm.

'You can't?' she whimpered softly.

I shook my head and felt tears form in my eyes. Great I was crying in front of my crush, wait crush? Am I gay? She pulled me into another hug while I cried my eyes out. She rubbed my back and she started talking.

'It's gonna be okay, Maxie.' God that nickname folded me.

Once I calmed down she pulled away and I felt a coldness wash over my body. Without thinking I pulled her again in a hug but accidentally wrapped my hands a little lower then her waist since apparently she was on her knees. I wrapped my arms under her butt and her breath hitched. I frowned and then noticed I didn't hold her waist but her butt. I pulled away quickly.

'S-sorry.' I said flustered.

She chuckled and cupped my cheeks.

'It's alright Maxie.'

that made my heart beat faster then you can imagine. The rest of the boys walked in and they greeted me and all gave me a gentle hug. Lucas kissed my cheek which I wiped off. I could already sense his confusion even tho I can't see it. I wished that was El who did that. Yes. I'm sure now, El is my crush. But she's with Mike so I have like no chance.

'When can I.. go home?' I asked softly.

Everyone was quiet and I frowned.

'Guys?' I asked quieter then last time.

El cleared her throat and then she spoke. 'They.. they moved away.'

I felt my heart skip a beat. 'W-what..?' I said softly.
'Why did they.. leave?' I asked.

'Max.. you were in a coma for 2 years. They didn't know how to handle it, so they.. ran. away.'

I sighed and was honestly also relieved for some reason.

'Where will I stay.?' I asked quietly.

'Well, you can choose if you want to stay with Robin or Steve.' El said.

'Can I stay... with you..?' I asked softly.

'Umm.. I'm not sure I'll have to ask Hop.

I smiled slightly and she pulled me in for another hug.

'When can I leave the hospital?' I asked.

'The doctor says in about 2 days!' El practically yelled.

I smiled and rested my head on my pillow.

PART 1/?