CHARACTER INTRO

NAME: HONG AREUM/RINA

STAGE NAME: RINA

BIRTHDAY: DECEMBER 14TH, 2005

HEIGHT: 156CM (5FT1.5)

INBTI: INFP-T

ZODIAC: CAPRICORN

CHINESE ZODIAC: ROOSTER

ETHNICITY: KOREAN-BRITISH

REPRESENTITIVE ANIMAL: 🐯

Additional facts:

Rina was born in Busan, South Korea but was raised in the UK

Her cousin is Joshua of SEVENTEEN, they are very close.

When Rina came to Seoul, she resided in the seventeen dorm with Josh as she was only seven, but moved out and into the Hybe's dorms only three years later.

On I-LAND she was closest to Jungwon, Sunoo, and Hanbin

She joined BigHit Entertainment(2014), shortly after her older cousin joined pledis entertainment in 2013

Both of her parents are korean

Rina is enhypen's language master, speaking 5: Korean(100%), English (100%), Japanese (98%), Mandarin (59%), and Thai(64%)

+

Rina enjoys learning new languages to communicate with fans but also because she found different cultures interesting.

She learnt her Japanese from riki, she's known him since she before she joined the company, meeting through their mothers who became quite close from the year her family spent in Japan for her father's work.

It's been almost 12 years since they've met.

She was a trainee for 5 years and 11 months

Her role models are her brother Josh, and SHINee

Her and her brother both speak in English when they are together, because they find it awkward while speaking Korean.

She is close friends TXT's Huening Kai and Taehyun, she is also close to most of the Seventeen members since they decide to meet whenever they are free.

She much like sunghoon used to skate competitively when she was younger - her and sunghoon often show off their skills to the other members.

When bored Rina often finds herself looking at pictures of baby animals for hours

Known for her golden vocals, dance, and rap but still wants to improve her producing skills.

Has a good tolerance for spice.

Really wants a dog...!

(Vocal claim: Lily Nmixx, Rap claim: Cocana XG, Dance claim: kyujin nmixx)