chapter 2 : the bluster

After (Y/N) blacked out they were slowly sinking into the water,but thankfully Jacob swim down and caught them,but before he swims to Maisie while carrying (Y/N),Maisie points down at something behind Jacob,he turn around and caught the red bluster starring at the 3,Maisie and Jacob froze looking down while the Bluster stare at them,slowly the Bluster sink and vanished and the 2 swam up to the surface,Jacob kept his hold on (Y/N),they finally reach to the surface and gasped for air,a small boat appeared and the 2 swam to it,Jacob helps Maisie climb into the boat,and then he lifts (Y/N) to the boat and climbs inside with her,they both panted for air while (Y/N) fainted at the boat,the 2 heard an angry voice.

"Bring them to me!" Crow yelled at them.

Jacob looked up,the whole crew was standing at the railing of the ship,looking down at the 3.

"What are you going to do?" Jacob questioned yelling back at Crow.

"I said bring them to me!" Crow demanded,slamming his fist at the wooden railing.

"She's just a child and (Y/N) is the general!" Jacob yelled again.

"I'm giving you an order!" Crow grabbed Mr.Crisp's gun and pointed it at the 3,the crew jumped and gasped at what Crow was doing to them.

"Please captain!" Jacob begged,stepping infront of (Y/N) and Maisie to protect the 2.

"Bring...them..to...me." Crow growled,not listening to Jacob.

But before Jacob replied,he and Maisie heard a loud rumbling at the water beneath them,suddenly,the Red Bluster roared and shot up of the water, its mouth capturing the small boat.

"Jacob!" Crow gasped in shock.

the bluster closed its mouth,and dove back into the sea,with Jacob,Maisie, and (Y/N) with it.

___

It was dark,inside the darkness of the Red Bluster's mouth,Jacob gasped for air and lit the lantern and holds it up,Maisie clings to his neck and head,while (Y/N) still unconscious,the lantern illuminates the Bluster's giant teeth inside its mouth,they gasped from hearing a low growl and Jacob turn around and see a dim blue light glowed at the opening of the Bluster's throat.

"Are we gonna...die in here?" Maisie whispered nervously.

Jacob gently extended his arm to Maisie,and help her climb off him,she sat down on one side where (Y/N) sleeping infront of her,and Jacob sat across from her.

"No..." Jacob said,just as the Bluster snarled,the deep guttural sound echoing around the 2.

Jacob looked up at the sound,and then back down at Maisie.

"well,yeah" Jacob said.

Maisie pulled her knees to her chest,hugging herself from being scared.

"Is it...gonna chew us,or will we get digested slowly...with acid??" Maisie whimpered.

"I don't know, Maisie..this is all new territory for me" Jacob answered her honestly.

"Haven't you hunted these things your whole life?"

"We kill em',lass,we don't study them" Jacob said.