Mercurys Attack

[alright.. here goes something]

Venus's p.o.v

Mercury called me over to his orbit because he said he had some questions, I honestly don't think he has any questions.

I floated over to his orbit.

"Yes Mercury?" I asked. "Answer this question for me really quick." "Uh.. what is your question?" "Tell me the truth. Do you really want to apologize to me and have a fresh start as, friends?" I looked at him, who told him that? I only told Jupiter but I know he didn't say anything. "Well, yeah." I said nervously, I don't know why he's asking this but he sounds on edge and it's kind of creepy. "You're lying." "What no im no-" "Yes you are! Admit it you're doing this just to say 'haha you really thought I wanted to be friends with you!?' I know it! You can't change my mind. You've teased me for so so so so long! It's just not believable! Theres no way that you out of all planets could switch up so quickly!" He was yelling directly in my face, I don't know what to say back at this point. "Why would-" I was cut off again. "SHUT UP!" He was yelling, SCREAMING. And he just wouldn't stop, this finally caught the other planets attention and they started staring at us. Mainly Mercury of course, he never snaps like this. He's snapped before, I know so but not this badly if you get what I'm saying. "Mercury seriously calm down!" I yelled back, he looked so p!ssed off and started yelling even louder.

Mars and Earth decided to float over and tried to calm Mercury down and see what the issue was. Mercury was still going off on me. I had nothing to say, I thought it would be good to let him get it out of his system. I mean, it's not like he can really hurt me right? He's starting to say things I've never expected him to say. "You little piece of SH!T!!!" He's cussing. At me, for what? I'm confused now, all I did was answer his question. Mars was really trying to get him to calm down now and he was stuttering while talking to Mercury. "Mercury! S-seriously! Calm down, please!" "Get the HELL AWAY FROM ME!" Mercury pushed Mars away and Earth floated back to avoid getting hit. That's when Jupiter decided to float over and see if Mars was okay. Mercury noticed that they all floated off and he grabbed a pretty good sized asteroid.

Was he going to throw it at me..?

"Woah Mercury! Calm down what are you doing?!" I tried yelling at him to get him to stop and take a breather

"Woah Mercury! Calm down what are you doing?!" I tried yelling at him to get him to stop and take a breather. But whatever I did didn't work. He just kept yelling and still kept the asteroid. The next thing I know he's trying to throw the asteroid at me.

"MERCURY WAI-"
All you could here was a crash. He hit me with the asteroid.

I don't know what happened after that

I don't know what happened after that. I blacked out after saying this.

"Why? Why did you-"

[516 words]

Well not as many words as I was hoping but at least I got to leave you all on this amazing cliffhanger 😍 yes I know Mercury would probably not do that but it's just for the juiciness of the book.