Chapter 8: The Chunin Exams Begin!

*A/N: Sorry this Chapter took so long. Never going to quit making stories or finishing them. But now that I'm working again, the update schedule might just get a bit sporadic! But the more ya'll comment, vote, and add it to your reading lists. The more I feel/ get motivated to write, when I'm either dead tired or not in the writing head space. Thanks for sticking out with this late update. Love ya and see ya LEGS in the next story!"

(Two Days Before the Chunin Exams/ Naruto's POV)

I find myself at my clans Mask Storage Temple, finishing up on a bit of Taijutsu practice. I even recently made the weight I carry around heavier as well. But still making sure I could move efficiently. I take a look around the temple, smiling to myself. 'I love my Clan. We're so great. I need to do something very soon, though, that for when the Chunin exams end.' I yell out to my clones telling them that we're done for the day. Once they clean up and put away our notes and resource material for level eight of Fuinjutsu, they dispel. I make my way out of the temple and Body Flicker to my home. Now, staring at my front door. 'I'm so happy I have grown to making that in one jump, the Body Flicker Jutsu is mine to control. Hehehehe. Thankyou large amounts of Chakra.' I walk into the apartment and hop in the shower. Once I'm out, I head to the kitchen to prepare a nice stir-fry of peppers, onions, and some left over BBQ pork. With a side of rice as well. I finish eating when I feel full, putting away the extra rice for another day. I wash my plate and head to bed.

(The Next Day/Roaming Around the Village)

Naruto: *Sense, sees, and hears something behind him* "Konohamaru.... That is just terrible."

Konohamaru: *moves around in the paper mâché rock structure and lift it off of him* "Hey big bro Naruto! I see that you saw through my clever disguise. Truly worthy of being my rival for the seat of Hokage. Are we gonna play Shinobi today like you said? You haven't held to your word."

Sakura: "Ha. *Walks over to Naruto standing beside him* What kind of Shinobi plays Shinobi. Naruto, tell me you're not gonna run around and play Shinobi?!"

Naruto: "...Well."

Konohamaru: "Hey Big Bro, *gets closer to him* is that your girlfriend?"

Naruto: *Looks at Sakura and starts to shake his head side-to-side* "No, she is one of my teammates and friends."

Konohamaru: "Good, you could do so much better. Do you see how big that forehead is."

Naruto: *senses some Chakra flare and a dark sinister feeling from behind him* "Konohmaru...RUN!" (Watches Konohamaru take off running in fear)

Sakura: "I'm gonna beat you black and blue, you little brat!" *Running after him*

Naruto: 'Guess I should follow them.' *Body Flickers ahead* 

(A Minute Later/Bumping into Some Strangers)

Konohamaru: "H-hey! Let me go you ugly girl!"

Kankuro: "I-I'm not a girl you disrespectful brat. It's war paint not make-up! Argh. You should say sorry when you run into someone. *Holding him by his shirt and jacket, in the air* 

Sakura: "I-um this was kind of my fault, I was chasing him. My bad, I'm sorry on his behalf. C-could you let him go now."

I arrive on top of the building watching them all. I notice the boy in war paint first. I quickly look at his back and hands. Instantly knowing that he is one of Sunagakure's puppet users. Then I look to the girl to his right. Who is quite pretty and mature for being our age, "Maybe they're older by a couple years. I then notice the giant closed war fan on her back. 'I wonder what kind of devastating Jutsu she can use?!' That's when I start to focus and can feel and smell the presence of others. In the tree on the other side of the fence. 'One of which is obviously Sasuke. The other must be their third teammate.'