Chapter 1 {The Beginning}

Haqeem wrapped Krystal's little head with his torn red jacket.The blood that flowed out he wiped with care.

"Ergh.."Krystal who still closed her eyes moved around,responding to Haqeem's touch. Haqeem held Krystal's little hand tightly. For some reason, the feeling of wanting to protect her was overwhelming. He felt very 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 towards this unknown girl.

Bread was thrown at everyone who was in the same situation as them. They were now placed in a room full of iron doors.Like a prison that locked its prisoners,they were treated worse than animals.

Only one bread was thrown towards Haqeem and Krystal. Haqeem dared to raise his hand while his other hand cradled Krystal's head.

The armed masked man turned to look at him with a ferocious face.

"Can you give us one more bread,for this sick girl?"He asked with his entire body shaking uncontrollably,fear takes control over his body.

The masked man approached him with his long gun still in his hand. Haqeem swallowed, regretting his decision to be too brave to open his mouth. He held Krystal tightly until Krystal finally regained consciousness.

But as soon as Krystal opened her eyes, Haqeem was kicked so hard until his body floated against the wall.

𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐊!!

A loud sound was produced, whether it was the sound of the wall or the sound of the bones. Krystal gasped and shuddered in horror at the villain's cruelty.Horror flashes inside her eyes.The feelings of guilt and fear haunt her until her mind becomes blank and she's completely frozen.

The masked man kept kicking and stomping on Haqeem.The sound of his screams and blood splattering out of his mouth.Krystal was terrified; her whole body couldn't move.

Suddenly,every whish of wind was so clear.The sound of torture rang loudly in her ears.Her eyes dilated and she gripped her other hand.She can feel sweat and tears coming down all at once.

She can't tell the difference anymore.The lights were gone.The sound of torture still doesn't stop.Krystal secretly prayed for God to quickly take their lives and end their suffering.But that's not going to happen. They're still alive.
Breathing,but with pain and fear.

Everyone who was also locked up could only watch,unable to fight or help.Some closed their eyes,some covered their ears with their hands,while some just looked blankly.Maybe they were used to it or were too shocked to give any reaction.

'𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒! 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑚.𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦!'Krystal can only pray in silent. She crawled slowly,towards Haqeem's body that is no longer moving.

"𝐸𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ!!! 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒! Are 𝑦𝑜u 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑡?!!"

Now, a man with a blue hood stood in front of the door.His face was clean,there was a piercing under his mouth and a phoenix bird 𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑜 on his neck.His sharp hazel-green eyes pierced like a drawn sword.

All the masked people bowed to him.Respect him.Krystal looked up at him,having a little hope in her innocent pure heart.

'H𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.𝐻𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑!'That's what Krystal thought.A naive girl like her who doesn't know anything yet about this world.