"Welcome, new comer!"

You found yourself on the grass , cringing at the sudden bright sun .

"Ah , it's so nice and lovely today!"

"OH - I didn't see you there"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Hmm!" You looked up at the unfamiliar voice , "who are you?" You asked, 
"My names Bugbo,  new comer " he said playfully.

"Bugbo?" You questioned,  'what type of a name is that ... speaking of where am i-'
"You seem lost , new comer" Bugbo titled his head and extended a hand " you need help , don't you - new comer" Bugbo pulled you up to your feet.

"I guess?" You shrugged,  " very well , on we go with the tour " Bugbo showed you around the quant valley.

"This here - is Gradient Joe" you looked at Joe , " he's the cleverest person I know , whenever I have a problem that needs solving  - I ask myself , 'What Would Gradient Joe Do '"

Joe turned to look at you

"He doesn't talk much " Bugbo looks at Joe then smiles wide , " they ought to call you greedient Joe - HO HO HO!"

You chucked at the sudden pun of Gradient Joe's name , you saw a green spider Collecting rocks by a tree.

"This here , is Gerbo - he may not be the brightest but he is fun to be around!"

You waved at Gerbo , " what are you doing today,  Gerbo?" Bugbo asked.

"Just collecting rocks " he responded

"Is there any particular reason for collecting rock , any occasion perhaps?" Bugbo titled his head waiting for an answer.

"No " Gerbo looked around,  " just collecting rocks" Gerbo smiled.
Bugbo shook his head and leaded in to Gerbo " well - that just won't do - collecting rocks with no rhyme , no meaning " Bugbo looked back at you then Gerbo " collecting rocks like this is absurd "

Gerbo frowned "your right Bugbo - but what am I going to do with all these rocks?" Gerbo asked.

You thought,  "umm - maybe built ... a rock Fort of some kind " you suggested
Bugbo and Gerbo smiled at the idea .

"Ohh , that's a great idea...wait -  who are you? " Gerbo asked, " oh silly Gerbo  - don't you remember, this is y/n!"
Bugbo beamed.

"Wait...how does he know my name?"

"Anyway Gerbo,  what will your stone structure look like ?"

Gerbo perked up " it'll be twelve stumps high with - "

"Woahwoahwaoh - hey now , let's not get ahead of ourselfs" Bugbo started ,

"Remember overambition is man's greatest imperfection , keep things simple and achievable "
Bugbo stated.

You gotta hand it to him he's got a point , you nodded and continued listening to the conversation

"Twelve stumps,  goddess me - Gerbo " bugbo chucked,  "Sooorrryyy" Gerbo moaned.

"Besides ... your rocks are much to small , you have to start again"
Bugbo took Gerbo pre-found rocks and chucked them off the cliff.

"Aw man!"

"Where do I get bigger rocks?" Gerbo frowned,  "we'll have to visit the stone merchant "

'The stone merchant... is that even a thing ?" you asked yourself

••••••••

The day went on with you and the three going to the stone merchant to get stones  - all went well , Gerbo was now building the rock structure and laying beside it

"Hey , what's with the werid cravings" Gerbo stood up , you walked towards the markings , soon a wizard figure popped out

" I may finally rest  , for that - I thank you four  - you have proven to be pure of heart and strong of mind , never change my friends , never change "

The wizard then faded into rocks , you leaned close to Joe and said " does this always happen?" , Joe just shrugged as he looked at you .

Bugbo walked infront of all of you , " what did we learn today everyone?"
"What did we learn? " Gerbo asked

" the magic of friendship" you said jokingly , " no no - what... yes - yes that is right , togetherness makes anything effortlessly "

"Ooohhhh" Gerbo smiled  " yeaahh " Joe nodded at you and Gerbo.
A cricket hopped by " sorry I'm late everyone , hello new friend! "

"Hey , hoppo  - look what we built today , a stone structure!"

Hoppo giggled,  you smiled.

"That's where we have to end it today,  goodbye ..... Y/N "

Bugbo turned to look at you then waved.

••••••

"I'll see you next time - Y/N"

••••

(I tried my best to draw this bugger invading my FYP....hes like Wally)