Chapter=1

In China {shanghai}

Date=27-5-2023
Day=Saturday
Time=8:00pm

Author's Pov:

Here all the Wang family had eaten their dinner and were sitting in the living room talking, chatting and laughing with each other but there was one person that was exceptionally quiet and looked irritated and annoyed since yesterday and it was none other than..........
Our beautiful girl...... Esther

Suddenly she cleared her throat loud enough for all of them to hear now all the attention was on her and nobody spoke a word........

Esther's Pov:

Well we all just had our dinner and all were talking, chatting and laughing with each other well except me of course.....
Usually i would also be part of this conversation even though i am usually quiet but i am not this much quiet But yesterday some incident happened and i am seriously not in a mood to talk and etc etc...... But i had to tell them this thing cause it's really important to me and as well as them

So i cleared my throat a little loud attempting to gain their attention and guess what i succeeded now all the attention was on me and all were waiting for me to talk than i spoke

Esther: umm actually guys i have something that i have been wanting to tell you all from yesterday.......

(I am going to write Mr.Wang as dad and Mrs.Wang as mom)

Dad: sure go ahead dear we all are listening

Esther: Actually someone i really hate called me yesterday and said something which i am never gonna accept.....

Mom: But who was the person that called you sweetheart and what did he/she say???

Esther:Mom umm it was Mrs. Choi who called me yesterday and......

(She said word Mrs.choi with full hatred and anger in her eyes that was visible to all and they all also hate her and felt anger rising in them after remembering what she did to their little precious princess)

Yang Yang: What!! Why did she called you and that too after so many years and what the hell did she say???

Esther: Yang gēgē actually she called me after so many years cause she had a boyfriend and she wants to marry him but her boyfriend knew about her having a daughter that is unfortunately me and he wants me to attend their wedding and live with them

(Gēgē mean brother in Chinese)

(She said every word with hate and anger visible in her voice and eyes)

All Wang family ex Esther: What!! What are you saying???

Mom: Is she frickin serious she called you after so many years just because of this...... I can't belive this woman.......
now i am just hating her more and more she is getting on my nerves after what she have done to my esther baby there's no way i am letting my baby go there especially to that woman!!!!!

(She yelled in anger)

Before anyone else could speak a word i again spoke

Esther: Mom there is one more thing that i wanna tell you guys she fell in love with him after 1 years of my prince's death s-she had a crush on him from the first time she saw him for the first three years she thought it was a mere attraction and nothing else but when she became his secretary after 3 years she slowly realised it was not just a mere attraction or just a crush she was in love with him a-and for the next 2 years she tried finding out if he had feelings for her when she finds out he also had feelings for her she waited for him to propose her and and 1 year went by but he didn't propose her so she took the initiative and proposed him on my p-p-prince's d-death a-anniversary h-how can she forget him my prince was way better than that boyfriend of her's s-she said she loved him very much than how the hell did she just forgot my prince in just a 1 damn year?????