Day 1 part three - Rope prep and fun with just girls (Faye's pov)

I was so happy knowing it was just me and Enya now. Ahhh the things I could do. I mean I know Derek and I were the first couple, then Enya came in, but it was just so nice having another female. I was so excited to see her in those ropes first. I wonder how she was going to do it. I first stripped my clothes though, sexily for her, and was only left in my underwear in bra. We don't get completely naked yet of course, but Enya was different tonight.

"Woah you're going to take off your bra already!?" That sure surprised me.

"Well I thought it would look better if the ropes were around me like this, naked hehe." Damn I did think that was hot, but just surprised me since she is usually not the one to take things so fast. I liked this side though.

After removing her bra, I couldn't stop staring. I mean I've already seen them before but they never cease to amaze me. But anyways I helped get the rope and tied it around her, just barely covering some sensitive parts like her nipples. Damn she looked cute. I couldn't wait to see what Derek said about this though. I could already feel my mouth drooling but I knew I had to wait until Derek came back. Oh whatever, maybe one kiss with just us girls!!

"Mmm~ ah~ Faye" Enya moaned as I went for a hard tongue kiss. This was so hot but I really needed Derek here too. It was time to call him down to do it, or rather we should go up, because the bed is where we always do it. It's the ideal place. But actually, I guess the living room floor wouldn't be so bad. It's more convenient since Enya couldn't really move. Well just one quick thing before Derek came down, I squeezed her chest. "AH!~" that took her by surprise heh.

"Alright I'm going to call Derek down. Let's get ready for even more fun!!!"