𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 having awful headaches for the past few weeks

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 having awful headaches for the past few weeks. She didn't know where they came from which annoyed the witch even more. Migraines weren't unusual or unfamiliar to her, she had them since she was a small child and over the years they got even worse but the ones she had now were different, they were somehow worse. She also felt like she began to hallucinate. Whenever she stepped into a room with people, no matter if it's one person or more people, she had strange voices in her head that sounded almost like the ones from the people she heard. She also began worrying that she went completely crazy. The last time she talked to Sirius she swore she could feel the sadness and exhaustion that radiated from him and it worried her to no end. She never talked to anyone about them though, she just kept going to her training sessions with Leo and to work. The headaches started when the Weasley's first arrived and they continued on even after the Hogwarts lot went to school and Charles visited.

Work was also a point that stressed her to no end. She was always worried that the wrong people sat in the Wizengamot where she worked but now she worried more and more. Voldemort was back, she knew it and she knew the reason why he never dies and she was worried that sitting with her at those hearings were some of his followers. Everyone there knew who she was and the hearing seemed to pick up in the last few weeks. Fudge has started arresting more wizards and witches simply because he was paranoid.

Putting her stress at work together with the stress she had ober going crazy, it was simple to say that Polaris had started going to her breaking point, something that scared the young woman to no end. She never really broke down, not once and it scared her to think about what will happen when she does.

Sirius Black was never considered to be an empathetic person. Some of the pranks he played in school were cruel, in his fifth year, his prank Severus went too far because he dragged his best friend Remus in it. All in all, he was always considered to be quite rude by people who didn't know him. His attitude played a big role in that judgment as well. Polaris knew different though. He saw the care he held for Harry and Remus, and for James and Lily's reputation even though the two are not here anymore. He also saw the way he cared about her. She didn't really have this before him. Sure, she had Kreacher who she would forever be grateful for but Sirius was different. Kreacher, in a certain way, had to care for her. He not only promised it to his master Regulus who happened to be her father but he was also her house elf. Sirius didn't have to do all that, he left his family, including her brother all by his very own choice, and when he arrived he could just simply have ignored her.

But he didn't. Over the time, the two grew a close bond that really did resemble one of an uncle and his niece. Polaris knew that when something was wrong with her, Sirius would pick up on it when you gave him some time. So, it really came to no surprise for her when he picked up on her headaches as well.

"How come your headphones are so bad?" He had asked Polaris one quiet evening when they sat on the couch in the living room. He was drinking a glass kf Firewhiskey and Polaris had refused a glass for herself because of the pain in her head.