Chapter 1: the beggining

"Thwok wake up! " Thwok heard a voice coming from his bed. He opened his eyes to see a rather excited pixolotl kneening on his bed. "Come on. Let's go!" Pixolotl said excitedly. "Where are we even going? " A sleepy Thwok said whilst rubbing his eyes. "We need to do our chores" Pixolotl said. "Why is that important?" Thwok said as he got up from his bed. The bed creaked as Thwok went to brush his hair. "Because. Doing chores is fun!." She said. "Wubbox gave us a list of chores to do" She said whilst following Thwok to the bathroom. "Well. At least we are fast at doing our chores. Scargo apparently took more time doing his list of chores than him sleeping" Said Thwok. Pixolotl brushed her teeth as Thwok brushed his hair. "All done!" Pixolotl said. "Same thing here" Said Thwok. "Now it's time to start our chores" Pixolotl said as they got out of their rooms and started to head for the electric filled island they lived on. As they were there. Pixolotl and Thwok saw a bunch of other wublins doing chores. Zuuker scrubbed the platforms on the blue Island as Fleechwurm was basically the maid here. As she cleaned the rooms. Brump dusted the floor and Zynth Cleaned the vents. Everything seemed to be going amazingly. And Wubbox seemed to be very pleased with everyone. Well, everyone expect for Scargo. Scargo always refused to do any work. And everyone hates him. "Im not doing nothing" said Scargo. "Come on. Just this once" said the large sized robot, Wubbox. "Nobody here gets paid for anything here they do. Everyone wakes up early and sleeps later just so they can prepare for a stupid chore. You took us from all our lives. I can't be the only one here thinking this, right? " the green slug said. "We didn't really have lives before this" Fleechwurm interrupted. "you even brainwashed fleechwurm!? " he said "we we're basically statues after this. I think it's good" fleechwurm said.  "No matter how much you beg. I ain't doing nothing." He said. "Oh well." The robot said "looks like we're having 18 wublins now" he said. "No no no no wait!" Scargo said "I'll do the stupid chores" scargo mummered. "Good. That's what I thought" Wubbox said. "Here's you're list of chores. Don't be late!" He said. "Fine... " Scargo muttered as he held a mop to clean the bathrooms. 

Sorry if it's short. It was late and I couldnt really think