A Grand Not All Great Escape

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was being carried on Chelsie's back and Tina and Maria were carrying my clothes, the gas tank, and game consoles we were heading back to Maria's house and breakfast was dreadful watching Tyler and Danny being harassed at breakfast like me. I saw police helicopters in the air like they were searching for someone and police cars drove down the street and the girls were annoyed by this.

Tina-You would think the army would submit to us and give in.

Maria-Life isn't that bad. Our special boy toy is gonna be locked in a spa with video games and have us bring food to him.

Chelsie-Those men still fighting us should be jealous of you. ~

I felt her grab my ass while grabbing, but she stopped when we started to hear sirens getting closer and closer until we found 3 police cars driving back from where they just came from. Helicopters were also flying over our heads and the girls picked up the pace.

Tina-Lets just hurry to the house.

When we finally made it to the front yard suddenly a military Jeep came speeding down the street and came to a screeching stop in front of us and 3 soldiers came out and this actually got my attention.

Soldier#1-Tangos got hostage, move in for close combat!

They ran to us and the girls tried to run off with me, but the soldiers caught up and tackled me. Chelsie and Tina and Maria tried to fight him off, but the other 2 soldiers held them back.

Maria-Let go!

Tina-DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!!

I was ripped away from Chelsie and dragged in the jeep and Maria and Tina were thrown to the ground before the other two ran to the jeep and immediately gunned it out of here. Chelsie jumped on the jeep but fell off right after a sharp turn. I was still trying to take in what the hell just happened, but before I could ask questions I heard sirens behind us.

Soldier#2-Their on us!

Soldier#3-We just need to make it to the others!

Soldier#1-Just focus on the road, you don't wanna know what they do to new captures!

(Y/N)-Who are you guys?!

Soldier-Kid, just know we're saving you, and shut the hell up!

He rolled down the window and pulled out a pistol and fired it and the sound of the shots was making my ears ring.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

This was getting to be a bumpy ride with sharp turns and I couldn't keep up with everything. 1 moment I didn't care as I was being carried to a basement and next I'm in a jeep with a soldier shooting out the window.