El dorado

Y/n pov:
So this is it. It's really real.
I start to tear up happy tears
"this is beautiful"
"Before we die i would like to say i love you guys" Miguel says
"I love you too Miguel! At least we'll die together"
Tulio says
"Wait guys we aren't gonna die they're praising us?"

Normal pov:

"Finally! People did i not say that the gods would come to us!? They are finally here"
Everyone looks over to the three of you and you start to panic

"Uh Miguel what do we do" y/n asks in a soft voice so nobody would hear"just follow my lead, YES IT IS I, MIGUEL, TULIO ANDDD...-"
"Y/N!!!" Y/n saves Miguel from sounding like a fake "YES AND WE ARE HERE"

You start to feel dizzy and pass out

"Woah what happened!"
Tulio gets worried and starts to panic a bit
"Shes still breathing..uh it's what gods do when they don't want to talk!"
Miguel says
"Oh really?"
"Erm yes! Why would you question a god!!?!"
"Uh right so sorry" everyone bows down

Y/n's pov:
I wake up in a room? Oh Tulio is here and Miguel. They are talking to a girl? Hm.
"She woke up tell her what i said"
The girl says after walking out
"What happened" i asked "well you passed out and we got sent here to stay" Miguel says "yeah and Chel told us that she would help us stay away from anything bad but i don't know she seems kinda sketchy"
Tulio said "really i think she's just right~" Miguel says while blushing slightly. Dummy "ok Miguel just pretend you have that little voice i told you about what would that voice be saying about Chel?" Tulio asks "hm.. Rrrr~"
"Alright I'm done with you guys I'm heading out" i say. What's so special about that Chel girl anyway... Oh no! am i jealous? What!? No i just met those guys i can't possibly have a crush on one of them... nah Miguel isn't that cute...Tulio...tuliooo~ "Heyyy earth to y/n..."Tulio says snapping his fingers Holy shit "uh sorry UHM I'm heading out" i say "someones jealous!" Tulio says, all confident if only he knew... I was (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)

"Tch you wishhh~" you say pointing your finger to his chest "i do" he says "wait what?!" UHHH what "i mean- do i??"