Exes and Ohhs

.....I feel like I am dying........ That knife......... it wasn't a normal knife was it?......... was it a heavenly weapon?............. It should've been healed...... Is God still against me?......*reality starts warping and everything goes out of place until millie kicks open the door*

Y/n:"???? Who or what got her pissed?"

Moxxie:"Good question. "*Sees millie destroy a cardboard cutout of a human* "millie hun are you ok?"

Millie:*looks at moxxie and calms down* "yea...... Just bumped into a ex......"

Y/n: *remembers the incidents of seeing stars*"...... Ok then......"

Loona: "How's your back? "

Y/n: It should've healed by now but I feel it still there....... still bleeding.......

Loona:..... Let us get that checked we need to go to sloth.......

Y/n: I'm fine see? *stands up with struggle* I'm still up ain't I?

Loona: You hurt aren't you?

Y/n: So?........ *everything glitches around and suddenly everything is inverted colors*????........."

Loona:*runs to y/n* "the fuck is going on!?"

Y/n: "I don't know......... "

Loona: "Are you perhaps doubting yourself?....... think too much I think reality is one of your emotional triggers. What do you feel?"

Y/n:"...... Unsatisfied or depressed......."

Loona: "So you made a place that you might think could help you?"

Y/n:" .......perhaps"*everything turns back to normal*

Loona:.....*holds y/n's hands*.........

Y/n: *looks at loona*......... "my back stings"

Loona: "Yup...... let's keep it like this for a day, then go to sloth"

Y/n: Understood.....

-cut to the helicopter

Loona: "I'm staying for this one. I have to organize a few things and such"

Y/n: "Understood"

Loona: "Be careful don't make me hunt you down"

Y/n: "What if I want that?........."

Loona: "Shut it dummy." *pets y/n head and kisses his cheek*" now go you are lucky that I'm allowing you out of my sight"

Y/n: "Yup. But don't worry love I'll make it back"

Loona: "You better" *goes back inside*

Y/n: *goes on the helicopter*

Loona:*waves goodbye*

Y/n: *waves back and goes to greed with the rest*

-after the ride-

Moxxie: *shakes in fear*

Y/n:...." Judging by your actions you aren't glad to be here. Even if it's a family thing"

Moxxie:*nods head*

Y/n: "Don't worry I'm here now let's go" *leaves with moxxie*

???: "THERE HE IS. THERES MY BOY COME AND GIVE DADDY A HUG" *spreads hands*

Blitz and millie: "Daddy!?"

???:" I only let moxxie call me that. Unless you pay me" *starts laughing*

Y/n: *stare at ???*

???: *feels a presence and looks at y/n*

Moxxie: "Guys this is my father. Crimson. Sir, this is my boss blitz and-"