001 | Ugly Dogs

—PAINTING OUR CHILDHOOD FEARS WHILE ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS!

Byeol and Jungkook sat on their chairs scrolling in their phones as Hoseok set up the camera. Hoseok looked up and rolled his eyes, muttering to himself to something along "lazy idiots" The two despite being YouTubers for the past 2 years we're not able to set up their camera. At least not successfully.

They were so bad to the point when Hoseok couldn't help them their subscribers would immediately notice.

Being back Hoseok, camera quality is absolutely horrible.

Nah who let them set up? Shits worse than my grandma tf

The two were dressed in almost all black with beige aprons. They were wearing berets (or painting hats as Jungkook liked to call down) to spice up their outfits. Most of their videos composed of ridiculous outfits.

Hoseok gave them a thumbs up when the camera was all set and rolling.

Byoel smiled brightly. "Hello everyone! Welcome to this mess of a video where as its said in the title were painting while doing an q and a,"

"We'll be using oil paints," Jungkook pops in picking it up and showcasing it to the camera. "Specifically Clementine who graciously is our sponsor today,"

"We're both into art well mostly he is and we actually use Clementine a lot. We're both super excited to be working with them today. Some more than others," she mumbled the last part. "Use the code JkSucks to get 25% off your order plus free shipping!" She explained happily while Jungkook groveled next to her.

"Let's get painting losers," Jungkook clapped his hands, unamused. The two say down on stools large wooden easels with canvases in front of them. They were at a slight angle so the audience can see their faces but not what they were painting.

The two started mixing their colors in preparation. The a brand new cliche wooden palette had only five colors. A cadmium red, cadmium yellow, ultramarine blue, transparent white and burnt umber that will mix to turn into greater colors. "Hoseok start reading the questions, you aren't getting paid for nothing," Byoel huffed. He was off camera but nonetheless scowled at her.

"Byoel you guys don't pay me," he snarled, but nonetheless did as he was told. "Why aren't you guys dating? " was the first question for the thread they posted two days ago on twitter. "This should be interesting,"

"Because Byoel is horrible in bed," Jungkook answered immediately "That's the reason everyone. Next,"

Byoel spat out her drink that made her nose and throat sting. She diverted her head before it could hit the canvas. In a coughing fit she glared at the two but could not defend herself.

"Can you guys reveal your feet?" Hoseok continued.

"Look I know you don't take this seriously but Rent. Is. Due," Jungkook sighed.

"Why the fuck would I make this up?" He showed him the screen.

"Aw hell no. Please get off the internet," he deadpanned. "But if you want to see Byeol's then go to Fiveer and pay 18,000 won to see them. How do you think we moved here?" he raised his eyebrow. "We're BARELY surviving.

"They say sitting in their expensive apartment," Hoseok rolled his eyes scrolling through his phone. "Liars,"

"To clarify we never slept with each other and I don't sell feet pictures. You should be the one to get off the internet," Byeol quipped finally recovered from her coughing fit. " Next question,"

"What are your life goals?"

"Finally a normal question-

"More like boring," Jungkook cut her off. "Why is it weird as hell questions or the most boring ones?"

"As I was saying i don't really have any in mind. Sponsorships are great and I'd like to do more in the future. Maybe a few-"

"In short she's boring," Jungkook interrupted once again.

"I'm two seconds from throwing the paint at your head and you know how long these stain,"

He glared at her and didn't say anything in response. "What are you painting?"

"It's a secret," she grinned.

"Bitch no it's not, I can clearly see if from here,"

"Then why the fuck would you ask?"

"Stop flirting," Hoseok complained. "This is exactly why I don't visit you guys. Not to mention your disgusting apartment. How come no one ever cleans here?"

"It's always clean," Byeol murmured. "You're the only one who says it's not. I'll have you know that when people visit they say it's spotless,"

"No one ever visits," Hoseok retorted. "Either way next question. Are either one of you in a relationship?"

"No because we're both single. That's why we have dogs to fill our lonely hearts," Jungkook said dramatically while putting his hand over his hear.

"I don't think we've ever shown the dogs on camera. It's only their barking in the background," Byeol shook her head. "I love them to death but the internet will tear them apart,"

Jungkook glared at her. "Why the fuck would you ever say that about my daughter?!? I'll have you know she is the most beautiful dog there is and not at ALL like those whorish dogs on those shows. AND if we ever put her in a dog show-"

"Shut up," Hoseok was in disbelief. "You have ugly dogs and every time some even implies that you go off on a tangent NO ONE wants to hear,"

Jungkook immediately stood up rolling up his sleeves. "Say ugly one more time,"

Hoseok got up from his chair immediately causing it to fall down. "You have an ugly ass dog that is so horrifying it needs to be studied,"

That set Jungkook off. He hurled himself at Byeol's older brother ready to die for his dog's honor.

YT COMMENTS:

- Shit hearing Hoseok's voice got me 😩🤰
- Nah how many times has a video ended because of those two fighting
- Someone save Byeol fr 🤞 free my girl
- Dang y'all Jk looking fine asf 😮‍💨
- I know we can't see Hoseok's face but I KNOW he's fineeee

***
AUTHORS NOTE:

Omg it's not like it took me like three years to finish this chapter 😩
Anyways I'm in a major writer's block on my novel so for now I'll let me creative juices thrive here instead.
I'm excited for this book. It's certainly different from what I normally write but I think it'll be good for me.