.001

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝗗𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗦 , 𝗧𝗫

alaina mugged the man across the couch from her as he drunk from his red solo cup, staring at her. since alaina walked in he'd been staring at her and she only knew this cause she's been looking at him since walking in too.

alaina felt a dip next to her, finally breaking the unannounced staring contest she had going on and looked to her right. "where did you run off to?" she questioned jolene or nene as she liked to be called.

nene smiled a little, her chocolate eyes drifting off towards the kicthen. alaina followed her friend's gaze before spotting kc, jolene's little sneaky link that everyone knew about. it really defeated the sneaky part of the term. "i thought you was done with kc" she chuckled, sipping the pink whitney from her own solo cup.

"i was. really i was but" jolene paused shrugging her shoulders. "we talked about it" alaina let out a small hum as she nodded. she knew jolene wasn't done with kc, that girl was inlove with him. they just weren't together cause she keeps saying a relationship just isn't for them.

bullshit.

turning her attention back to where it once was, alaina noticed that the dude from before had up and left. she didn't even see him walk away.

mentally shrugging her shoulders she stood up, pulling down her light blue jean shorts. "come on" alaina yelled over the speaker since she wasn't as close to jolene's ear anymore. jolene looked up at her, shaking her head as she leaned into the couch.

"ion dance—you do today" alaina pulled her friend up from the couch. she had been sitting there since they got here, she needed to dance or she'd end up leaving.

the two girls maneuvered through the crowded house. alaina finally let her friend go once she found a spot on the makeshift dance floor that wasn't too crowded and close to the kitchen. in case she needed a refill of course.

"yo jay" kc yelled, the two dapping each other up

"yo jay" kc yelled, the two dapping each other up. jayden acknowledged the other people around them before turning to the refrigerator. he grabbed a water bottle, not really being a fan of drinking.

"you know nene here" jay told kc as the boy passed a bag of weed to whoever the dude was by him. "yeah i know, i just got done talking to her" his friend responded. jayden could hear the little bit of annoyance in his voice, he laughed.

"she talked to you about y'all relationship didn't she?" jayden questioned, getting a groan in response as kc filled up his solo cup with clear liquor. jayden shook his head, "i told you she was go keep doin it, you needa stop seeing her—i tried" kc interrupted.

both males leaned back on the counter they were standing by. "every time i stop fucking her and leave her alone, i'm back at her door and we talk and we fuck. it's a whole thing with that girl" jayden listened to kc talk, nodding his head in a little bit of understanding.

jayden didn't ever have this problem so he didn't fully understand but, he had met jolene from time to time. she was a nice girl, she held herself a certain way that a lot of girls kc fucked around with didn't. but she also knew kc wasn't just with her and from what jayden's seen over the past year, nene either didn't care or cared but didn't show it.

"well it's either you get with her, for real or end it. she know you not getting together" jayden side-eyed kc, seeing his friend nod at his statement but his eyes trained on something else. jayden followed him, knowing that most likely he seen nene in the crowd somewhere. which was either good or bad.

kc was short-tempered. and he definitely didn't like niggas around nene.

jayden looked in the crowd, spotting nene and the girl he was looking at on the couch earlier dancing not too far away. "aye, who dat girl dancing with nene?" jayden questioned, bumping kc on the shoulder.

"that's lai, jolene's bitch ass friend" jayden gave kc a questioning look. "she don't like me, don't think i'm good for her friend. she stay callin me a not shit ass nigga—but, you not shit" kc mugged him, making the male laugh and pat his friend on the back.

"you go be aight, you know you ain't shit—yeah, you ain't shit either" he shrugged but nodded. neither one of them was shit.

"so you go put me on with her?"

𝘝 𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 !

NEW BOOK, I GOTTA NEW BOOOOKKKK 🤸🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️