Part 1

Y/N POV
You was heading for a walk by yourself along with your headphones in listening to you favorite music. And you felt like someone is watching you. Or someone is following you. You took one of your headphones off and said. "Hello is someone here?!" You said well being scared. You continue to walk away from the noise. And you speed walk away.
An hour later went to your house watching tv or a movie. All of the sudden you heard a knock on the window. "What the heck" you said scared. You get up and walk to the window and open the curtains slowly. And there you see a guy with a red Devil mask with a knife in is hand. You scream in fear. You ran up stairs and hide. The man opened the door you forgot to lock all the doors and he went in side your house.

Bob's POV
I was ready to kill more people at night but when I was walking i saw a cute girl walking alone. So I sneak up to her but she hear me. "Oh shit" I said quietly. I hide behind the trees. While she continues walking I get moving but she speeds walking away from me. An hour later you know where she lives cause you follow her. I hide under the bushes that she doesn't see me. Look like she watching a movie or tv. As I was looking at the window. I tap the window to see that I'm here. She opened the curtain and she screamed and run away. I get out of the bushes and opened the door she didn't lock the door what a dum ass. I walked in to her house and tried to find her. I look everywhere but I didn't check the upstairs so I didn't look upstairs and open one of the doors and boom baby I found her. She was screaming and crying at the same time. Perfect.