Part 2

Yeji POV:

During the lesson while JYP Oppar was teaching Bang chan and Chae were chatting without me so I decided to try and talk to someone else but most of them were actually paying attention but I didn't let that stop me.

Hey Taehyun! I said 

But he didn't answer so I tried to get Yuna's attention but she didn't answer either.

So there was only one person left Ryujin she was chae's enemy. And I didn't want to get on her bad side because alpha bang Chan would banish me from the school.

Although chae didn't really talk about Ryujin anymore which I found very confusing considering she was chae's enemy.

KPOPSTAN1000BTSARMY High School Bell: RINGGG DINGGG DONGGG RINGGG DINGGG DONGGG

JYP Oppar: CLASS IS OVER!!!

Yeji: Hey chae! I say cheerfully.

Chaeryoung: Oh hey Yeji what do you want??

Yeji: I just have one questuon.

Chaeryoung: What is it??

Yeji: Is Ryujin still your enemy???

Chaeryoung: OF COURSE GURL WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION AFTER WHAT SHE'S DONE TO ME!!!

Yeji: I just wanted to know chill out gurl.

Chaeryoung: I AM CHILL! BUT THAT BOYFRIEND STEALER LYING BRAT IS BECOMING MORE POPULAR THAN ME! SO I TRY NOT TO TALK ABOUT HER SO PEOPLE CAN FORGET ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

Yeji: Ok but still do you really think people will forget that easily like she literally embarrassed you in front of the whole school.

Chaeryoung: Just shut up!!

Yeji: But-

Chaeryoung: I SAID SHUT UP!!!!

Bang chan: Yeji you should just leave!

Yeji: But I'm only trying to talk to her.

Bang chan: Well she doesn't need you anymore so just go!!

If you made it this far you really should win an award for surviving my awkwardness lol like this a was so cringe yet I will continue to make more parts of this nonsense but anyways brace yourself for what's coming next because it is very interesting......................