Judgement

(Somewhere in the amazon jungle two damaged armored trucks barrel on a path towards the river)

Commander: (on a walkie-talkie) Does anyone have eyes on the tail?

Hunter 1: That's a negative sir. we seem to have lost it.

(As they say that a person that they tied up in the back seat of the truck starts laughing)

??: (Portuguese) Você não pode escapar do demônio do sul.
{light brown skin tone, short black hair}

Hunter 1: What did you say (annoyed), You answer me what did you just say!?

Hunter 2: She's saying something about a demon and how we will never escape it.

??: (Portuguese) O demônio vai encontrá-lo, E acabar com você rapidamente.

Hunter 1: Alright what did she say now?

Hunter 2: How the demon will find and end us all.

Hunter 1: Alright that's enough from you.

(The hunter then reaches back and puts a gag over her mouth as the convoy finally makes it to the river were a water plane is waiting)

Commander: Alright people get the package on the plane so we can get out of here.

(The other two hunters then escort her to the water plane, one of them gets into the pilots seat and gets the plane ready to fly)

Hunter 1: Alright sir the package is in position we are ready to move out.

(The commander just looks over his shoulder for two seconds before walking into thick bushes)

Hunter 1: ( Talking to self) I'll be in the plane I guess.

(H1 heads back to the plane)

Hunter 2: Where's the commander?

( H1 just points in the direction he went towards and immediately after they both hear gun shots followed by the commander missing an arm running towards the plane)

Commander: YOU NEED TO GO!

(He falls to the ground then gets dragged back into the jungle, H2 still scared struggles to get the plan flying, but eventually manages to fly away)

Hunter 1: What was that thing!

Hunter 2: I don't know.

Hunter 1: What happened to the commander... (looks at the hostage) you tell me what the fuck that was or else!

Hunter 2: How exactly would she know what that was?

(H1 Pulls out a pistol and aims it at the womans head)

???: Your going to die a painful death.

Hunter 1: Oh So you do speak English ...

( The hunter pushes her head using the gun)

Hunter 1: ...Now answer the damb question!

???: Those that choose to do evil in the world will face true judgement and that may come in many different forms. So to answer your question that was your judgment in the form of a demon.

Hunter 1: A demon really I'm sure that's just a bed time story parents tell their kids to scare them.

Hunter 2: (scared+ in shock) Alright, then what the fuck was that thing!?

Hunter 1: It was probably just a wild animal

(Something then hits the plane as they hear a small thud on the top of the plane)

Hunter 2: (scared) What the fuck was that?

Hunter 1: You probably just hit a bird relax. What ever we saw in the jungle I highly doubt it can fly.

Hunter 2: You make a good point, it's probably nothing.

(After some time H2 starts calming down)

Hunter 2: Alright we're nearing the drop off point, get ready to make the switch

Hunter 1: Copy that.

(H2 then lands the plane somewhere in the east Harlem River where a truck is waiting nearby)

Hunter 1: Good they're here. (at captive) Alright come on you!

(H1 pulls her out of the plane and draggs her to the truck, putting her in the back were there are a lot more people Chained to the sides, H1 then closes the door)

Hunter 1: Alright Your good to go!

(The truck then drives off, H1 heads back to the plane and as he gets closer he sees a humanoid creature on top of it and starts running towards the plane)

Hunter 1: (yelling at H2) Hey get out, we've been compromised!

(H2 sees H1 and in a hurry tries to start the plane shaking it, making the creature dart straight towards H1 tearing his head clean off as his body drops to the ground in a pool of his blood)

Hunter 2: Holy shit, what the fuck!

(H2 tries to start the plane, but is stopped by the creature landing on the front of the plan ripping the propeller off and throwing it as it lands on H1's corpse)

???: Could you be a doll and tell me where they are taking all those people.

(H2 shoots it in the face then jumps out of the plane to try amd run from it)

???: (annoyed) Why is it that they always go for the face!?

(He then jumps towards H2 landing in front of her, grabbing her by the neck he lifts her off the ground, as this happens H2 sees that the spot she shot him in has already healed itself)

???: If you want to live you are going to tell me where that truck is going.

(He lets go dropping H2, and the moment her feat touch the ground she tries shooting him twice in the heart, he immediately then grabs H2 by her wrist breaking it in the process, she then drops the gun, falling to her knees in pain)

???: You already shot me in the face... You really think shooting me in the chest would be any different?

Hunter 2: (in pain+scared) Please don't kill me I - I'll tell you anything you want just don't kill me!

???: Finally we're getting somewhere alright.

(Squats down looking her in the eyes)

???: So where did that truck take those people?

Hunter 2: I really don't know.

(He grabs H2 by the other wrist and squeezes it slowly)

???: lier lier pans on fire.

Hunter 2: Look man I'm telling you, all they told me was to bring her here.

(He crushes her wrist then grabs H2 by the head)

???: Strike two and you don't want to see what happens at three.

Hunter 2 : I don't know what else you want from me I don't have that information!

???: Fine this isn't getting me anywhere anyway...

(He then uses his other hand to grab her by the shoulder and slowly ripps H2's head off her body,as she let's out a heart wrenching scream before dieing)

???: ... I'll find them myself, All that for nothing.

(Bat wings then sprout from his back tearing his shirt as he takes off into the sky)

???: Looks like I'm gonna have to call up an old friend.