Chapter 4, Suffer? What does he mean?..

I woke up and found out that I was running late. "Oh shit!" I shouted I began getting ready as quickly as I can. "Shit! I have to feed them." I began running down the stairs and almost tripped on a random toy on the floor. "How many times did I tell them not to play on the stairs unless they clean it up." I thought. I started to make food for my sibilings. After a few mintues it was 6:20 AM. "Everyone, Food is ready start eating!" I shouted. All of my sibilings came running down the stairs "Where's your little sister?"(She's a baby btw her name is Penny) I asked. "I already fed her" 2nd older sister(I'll name her Jenny) replied. "Good job. Alright guys I have to go now. I'm running late" I said. "Awww man! We always play before you leave" The 2nd little brother frowned. (Your name is now Drask) "I'm so sorry Drask" I walked away "Jenny! Your in-charge for the day, Make sure to feed Penny, And make sure that everyone doesn't make a mess INCLUDING you." I walked out of the door. 

        I ran towards my car and began to drive to work. "Shit shit shit shit shit!" I began to try to text Wally that I'm gonna be late but found out that he has been texting me ever since 5:30. Which is when I told him I wake up everyday. "Fuck!" I scrolled through all the texts he sent me while red light. 

Wally                 5:30
"Hey, Good morning. You gotta get ready now right?"

Wally                5:34
"Hello? Why aren't you answering?"
"Hellooo?"
"Hello!?"
"Y/N!!!"

Wally               5:41
"Are you awake?"
"You didn't read my messages yet so I'm guessing not."

Wally             5:50
"Hey, Your gonna get late."
"Wake up now. Your getting me worried."

Wally            5:56
"Hello!? Your almost late!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus. After 15 mintues I was there. As soon as I walked out of the car I found Wally standing there with tears on his face with his friends comforting him. "Fuck off guys. He is here for me" I teased, His face lit up.Warning: Mentions of Death"Fucking bitch! I thought you died..." He mumbled "Can you carry me into the studio please?-" Wally gave me puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist. "Fine get on my back. If you go limp its not my fault." I began to bend down for him to go on my back. "You're strong Y/N" Barnaby said. "It's called having sibilings." I replied. "Alright lets go inside love birds!" Sally teased. "We aren't dating Sally." I gave her a death glare. "Hey stop with the stares, its kinda freaky!" Sally began to cover her face. I began laughing "It's your fault Sally." I replied. Everyone saw me carrying Wally, I began hearing people whisper. I found out he fell asleep on my back. "Pstttt Barnaby can you carry him onto my arms? I don't want him to fall." I whispered. "Sure" he carried Wally to my arms. We began to continue walking. "He looks so cute while sleeping don't you think?" I asked. "We never seen him sleep when being carried. It's probably your jacket. It's really soft. Although when Poppy is carrying him he doesn't go to sleep and she has really soft feathers." Sally explained. "Does he have a room?" he tilted his body on my arms to get comfty. "Yeah, We all sleep in our own rooms." Barnaby answered. "Go into the hallway and look for a "Wally" on the doors." Sally explained. "Alright thanks." I began walking out of the studio with stares..."Lucky them, They don't get to be late. But why is everyone staring at me. Can they stop staring at me?..." I thought to myself. I went into the hallway singing a song (If I were a fish) In Wally's sleep he had a smile on his face. "Wally, Alright this is his room" I read the door and began to open the door. He had a rainbow filled room. I put his body down onto his bed and tucked him in. I'm guessing he is afraid of the dark. I turned on his nightlight and turned off the light. "uhmmm. I don't wanna be the camera person... Can I be a actor?" I asked Poppy. "That's Wally's decision. I'm guessing he'll sa-" A loud scream was found in the hallway. I began running towards Wally's room. He was shaking and covered in his blanket. Another mention of death "Y-You died...I-I-I saw it! Ho-How are y-you alive!?" He trembled. "Oh you poor little one. Do you always get dreams like this Wally?" I asked. He nodded "Only when I'm alone" He explained. "Thats why... By the way can I join your uhhh performance?.." I asked, He shook his head. I can't let you suffer..

"Suffer?...What does he mean by that?..." I thought to myself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm making a character information here as well now. By the way if your wondering why Julie was like that this is Toxic Julie AU/T!Julie. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 <3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~