𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Third Pov

New Day

Braelynn was holding her surfing board as she looks out and watches the waves

Brady and Mack who had her swim suit on and surfboard walked over to Braelynn.

They stand beside her.

"Hey, sis," Brady said softly.

"How did you two know I was gonna be here?" Braelynn asked as she was holding her surfing board.

"We both knew you couldn't stay away from surf like this," Mack said smiling softly.

"Mack, I'm glad you came, but I'm still upset..." Braelynn trailed off.

"I know that's why I'm gonna do the big wave with you," Mack said softly as she had her surfing board with her.

Braelynn sighs softly but nodded.

Braelynn and Mack runs in the water with their surfboards.

Brady exhales as he watches in worried.

🌊🌊🌊

It was getting stormy as the two girls swims towards the wave.

Braelynn holds onto her surfboard and goes under the water and came back up.

She paddles towards the wave and she stands up and surfs with the wave.

Everyone on the sand cheer especially Brandy.

Mack missed it and groans and watches Braelynn slightly jealous no annoyed.

Braelynn smiles as she surfs.

Brady watches as Big Poppa appears to his side.

"Hey, bro," Big Poppa said.

"You gotta see this. Brae is ripping it," Brady said smiling.

Big Poppa smiled at that. He knows that Braelynn is amazing at surfing.

But he frowns when he notice the clouds. "I don't like the looks of this, Brady. Remember Braelynn doesn't like thunderstorms."

Brady notice too and becomes worried.

Braelynn paddles towards a big wave as she didn't notice Mack was coming or there was dark clouds.