❤️☺️Chapter One ☺️❤️

She turned her side on her king-sized bed covered with green bed sheet. She sat down, resting her head. She yawned loud and rubbed her face with the back of her palm. She stretched and yawned again. She stepped her feet on the cold tiled floor. It was during harmattan season so she quickly unhang her hanged cardigan and put it on.
   She was still on these when her nanny came in without knocking.
"What did we say about privacy, Lucia?." She asked.
   "Angelina, your food is ready. Be quick so you won't be late for lecture." Lucia, her nanny said, ignoring her 'privacy' query.
   "I don't give a damn if I fail or not. No lecturer can fail me, you know." Angelina said.
   "Angel, don't be like this. You'll miss a lot if you don't attend class on time." Lucia said, patting her hair.
   "Okay, okay. Lemme dress up." She raised her hands in surrender.
   "That's my girl." Lucia said and left her to dress up.
   "Ooooh, this school stuff is frustrating." She said lowly. "I hate school!." She screamed.
   Knowing about Angelina, she was an 18 year old girl in 100level at one of the best universities in Nigeria. She was the only daughter of Gen. James Awofemi (RTD), her mother died when she was given birth to. She acts childish 'cause she'd been overpampered by her father.
   She got a nanny, Lucia, who had been employed since she was a baby, to take care of her. Lucia was the only person she obeys besides her father but after many persuasions.
   She was a beautiful girl with long dark hair graced with a grey eyeball and cute dimples on her cheeks. Commonly called Angel, so many guys had tried to woo her but she turned down their offer.....bluntly.
   Back to present, she got to the dining room and met her father, Gen. James, already eating.
   "Dad, why can't you wait for me?." Angelina asked, frowning.
   "Angel, I'm sorry. I need to go to an important meeting with the Honourable. I'm even late already." He replied, checking his wrist watch.
   "Okay". She giggled and sat down.
   "You know what?, The Honourable's son is back from Miami." Gen. James said, chuckling.
   "Which of his sons?." Angelina asked without looking at her father.
   "Faruq of course."
   "Thank God." She dropped her cutleries and stood up.
   "Why don't you like the mention of Faruq's name?. Why?."
   "'cause I hate him."
   "Why?."
   "Nothing." She said, took her bag and left for school.
   "I'll force you to like him, even to love him, silly girl." He said and cleaned his mouth.
   "Sir, I think that won't help in making her fall for Faruq." Lucia said from behind.
   General James faced her and said, "what do you think I can do?. I want Faruq and Angel to become intimate. Please, what can I do?."
   "I don't know but I think you should be patient, Sir." Lucia said.
   "You should know because you've been with her and known her than I do."
   "I think you should make them close to each other, let them know each other more than before but the best thing is not to vex her. We should respect her wishes too." Lucia suggested.
   "Thank you, Good Lucia." General James said and left.
   "These rich men, huh, only God can save their soul." Lucia said.