2 {END}

♕︎♔︎♕︎♔︎♕︎♔︎♕︎

The room was filled with the sound of heavy breathings, soft gasps, whimpers and sloppy sucking sound.

On the very royal bed, a pair of soft foot struggled and rubbed against the silk bedsheet in pure pleasure, the anklets dangling due to the movement. Jin couldn't take it anymore, no more.

Lustfully, the king was devouring the nubs of the luna who couldn't help but moan in response. No, it wasn't like the usual sessions. It was more like the hungry alpha trying to milk the luna, with no signs of giving up.

The luna's blouse was ripped apart and thrown away which somehow landed on the  block of the rest of the tore off dressings. The luna was now laying like a delicate white flower sprouting on cherry red silk bedsheets with emerald trimmings on side.

"So so so pretty, just for me" The alpha whispered in a raw deep voice while scissoring his fingers deep inside the pretty luna who was squirming and had totally  submitted to his husband.

"AH- NGH- PLEASE ALPHA, W-Worship my body  as if its c-carved AH-AH  only for y-you to use." Jin said looking at Jungkook through his partially parted lids.

Jungkook chuckled in response  as he fastened his pace, not wanting to delay more than already it was.

He brought his another free hand and smeared Jin's tears on his pretty rosy cheeks. The skin become a bit blackish due to the tears which were mixed with  Jin's mascara . The luna looked so sinful in the alpha's eyes that he wanted to fill him with his pups right now, but he won't. He still has some senses left.

"Offcourse. I'll use this sinful body of yours. Why wouldn't I? Afterall you are mines to use , only mine." Jungkook said while aiming towards the luna's g-spot  whose whole body jolted with sudden pleasure and  he let out an ear piercing scream but still it felt as melody to the alpha.

"AH- M-My Majesty....NGH MHHM T-THERE" Jin  moaned while clutching his palms into a fist.

"Oh yeah? There?" Jungkook chuckled and dabbed his long fingers on the sensitive bundle of nerves, pressing it in a massaging way while grazing the soft tissues.

"Ah- owh-owh- too much, d-don't-"

Jin cried out as he can't take this pleasure, the alpha has already made him deny his  orgasm and now he was sensitive and didn't want to cum just by fingers. In this case, the dabbing on his g-spot was a little too much and a big NO to controlling over it.

"Gonna mark you , as all mine. Hmm? What to do you think, love?"

Jungkook asked while pressing butterfly kisses to Jin's inner thighs who was begging to be pounded and get knotted, so unlike to how he dominant he defined himself to his friends  just few hours ago .

"mark m-me as yours, alpha-"

Jin rasped in a sore voice, his usual voice long lost & stuck due to so much crying and moaning.

"Woah! Trying to act like a good one, huh? But that won't help you to escape from getting punished." The alpha said with a grin, his eyes dark.

Jungkook leaned over and attached his mouth on the joint of Jin's collarbone and neck, where the fading marks from their previous session already lies. He licked a fat strip  and then gave a peck before completely  taking the skin in between his teeth and grazing over it.