: 46 :

"Okay, follow me kids!!" Mr.Kim screams and starts to walk into the woods. The sun is still out but the longer they walk to more it fades away. It makes some of the students but the others don't really think much about it. They just want to go back and rest but Mr.Kim pushed them all to come along with him. 

They keep on walking further and further. Sunoo slowly feels a pair of arms wrapping around his arm and of course he knows its Jungwon. Most of the time he has bodyguards around him to protect him but now he is the one protecting someone else. Sunoo doesn't really feel weird about it but he's also thinking about how he actually took Jungwon from his friends. Jay and Jake doesn't really seem to be bothered about it but Ni-ki has been distancing himself even more. 

Sunoo is really not thinking about leaving Jungwon but he's scared about the future. Right now he needs someone by his side but does that someone still wanna be with him when the secret is out? Sunoo is again so in his head that he does not notice that they stopped walking and started listening to Mr.Kim.

"Okay, the sun will fully go down in about 30 minutes, you kids are always on your phone so i want you to now enjoy the nature, when sun is down come back here and we'll walk back to hang around the fireplace" Mr.Kim says and before he knows the students start walking away in the woods. Sunoo looks at Jungwon and feels the grip getting tighter.

"Uhh... Jungwon you okay?"

"Ow haha, of course i am" Jungwon quickly lets Sunoo go and scratches the back of his head. Sunoo giggles and looks around seeing almost no one anymore. His eyes land on a figure and he knows exactly who it is. Ni-ki starts following a path into the woods all alone but does not notice that Hyunwoo is following him. Sunoo feels his anger burning up as he looks at the scene happening in front of him. He waits for some seconds to secretly start following them, Jungwon just following Sunoo as a scared puppy.

On his way following Hyunwoo and Ni-ki he of course stops a couple of times with Jungwon to look at the beautiful nature and to not be that obvious. While doing that he lost sight of Hyunwoo and Ni-ki, he wants to curse in himself but he questions himself on why he's actually doing this. 

Gosh can i just stop thinking about him?

"Can you please stop following me?? You really thought i wouldn't notice you?" Ni-ki says and turns around to look at Hyunwoo but he's not standing there. Was Ni-ki really just imagining that Hyunwoo was behind him? He frowns and turns around again but gets pushed against a tree, hands getting grabbed so that he can't escape. "What the-"

"Shush... we're finally alone now and no one gets to stop us"

"Can you please get away from me?! I really don't get why you are always annoying me!"

"Ya! Don't yell at me!! You are just stupid enough to have never noticed my signals" Hyunwoo says and Ni-ki rolls his eyes, making Hyunwoo hold him even tighter. Ni-ki tries to get out of his grip but nothing seems to help. No one seems to be around so Ni-ki can't rely on someone now. 

"I noticed every damn signal of yours! You think im really that stupid?? Well im not because im ignoring your signals, when did i ever gave you the feeling that i like you back?"

"You never did but if you give me a chance... then you'll definitely like me back..." Hyunwoo smirks and leans in to give Ni-ki a kiss on his cheek. The younger gets the chills over his body but because of all the wrong reason. He wants to run away but he can't, he's trapped in Hyunwoo's arms. "Just please give me a chance... we'll get to be the power couple of school, i'll be the best boyfriend you'll ever have..."

Ni-ki sees how Hyunwoo starts to lean in and he quickly close his eyes. His body language shows all the uncomfortableness he's feeling right now and he has never felt this vulnerable in his life. There's no escape so Ni-ki all lets it happen until he feels someone pull him away from the whole scene. 

"W-what?"

"You piece of shit!! Gosh i have never seen anyone as stupid as you are!! How long have i been here?? Just some weeks so who am i to push you away from him like that? Now before you question my actions, i dont fucking care if Ni-ki and i dont get along but never ever touch him like that!! He's not yours and he'll never be!! How many times does he need to tell you he doesn't want you!! Just fuck off man" Sunoo speaks out in one go and Hyunwoo is clearly getting very angry. He gets closer to Hyunwoo but before he knows the other runs away and leaves them alone. Sunoo sighs out of relief and re-thinks what he just did but of course he all did it to protect Ni-ki. He turns around and sees tears streaming down Ni-ki's face. "Are you okay?"

"W-why did you do that??"

"You're asking me? You were in a position that he was going to take advantage of you!! I saved you"

"B-but as you said we don't g-get along, you told me to stay away f-from you but you keep on getting close to me... i-i dont get it anymore, you're confusing me and i dont like that!"

Ow im getting dejavu...

"If someone needs help i help them and as if you weren't doing that with me! You told me to stay away yet you kept on coming to me, you don't know how confusing that was!" Sunoo says and they keep on arguing with each other. Their feelings reached a peek and both don't know how to handle it so is arguing really the best thing to do? After a couple of minutes they both fall silent and don't know what to says anymore. "I just... i like you and i dont know how to handle that because im scared."

"Sunoo..." Ni-ki says and wants to grab Sunoo's hand but the older one already walks away as he noticed that the sun went down. Ni-ki's heart is about to explode because he didn't expect that sudden confession. Especially not from someone who you didn't like at the beginning.