Who Am I?- Chapter 7

Who Am I?

Chapter 7

Unedited

Gavin's POV

"Hello Alpha Gavin, I am sitting here with the DNA test results and Annabelle is indeed your biological sister. Congratulations Alpha Gavin on finding your sister." Cindy says as I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"Thank you Cindy" I say wanting to get off the phone already and call Annabelle and my parents, well our parents.

"Your welcome Alpha" She says before I hang up and just start smiling like a maniac.

I pick up my phone and instantly call Annabelle to tell her the news

.

.

.

Annabelle's POV

As I am sitting at the table with my parents eating some eggs for breakfast I try to think about how I am going to even try to explain this crazy situation to Hailee. The reason why I have to explain this is because since she knows me so well, she noticed how weird and distance I have been since my conversation with Gavin.

Also, because she won't stop bugging me about what Gavin said and why he wanted to talk to me. As I am deep in thought I hear my phone ringing and see that it is Gavin. I instantly get butterflies because it has been about 4 days since the DNA test and he must have the results.

"Hello" I answer the phone with a nervous voice

"Hey Annabelle, Cindy just called me and she gave me the DNA results" Gavin says

"Well don't keep me in suspense, tell me!" I exclaim wanting to know what will pretty much determine what the next step is.

"The DNA results confirmed that you are my biological sister" he says putting an emphasis on are.

"Um wow, um that's great" I says trying to form some kind of sentence

"Yeah," he starts, "So I was thinking that maybe in a week or so we could go to Vancouver, Washington" I can tell by the sound of his voice that he was really excited that he found his long lost sister, but I didn't know what to think. I mean I knew that there might have been a possibility, but I didn't think Gavin was right!

"Yeah maybe" I say not really knowing what I was saying

"I'm going to come over and talk to you more about it, okay?" He asks

"Um yeah okay" I say as he hangs up the phone.

"Annabelle are you okay?" Dad asks

"Yeah," I start, "Gavin just gave me the DNA results"

"Well what are they?" Mom asks suddenly joining the coversation

"I am Gavin's biological sister" I say waiting for them to say something

"That's great honey" Mom says as she starts to tear up

"No mom! Please don't cry, you guys will still my mom and dad, I don't even know if I want to meet my real family."

"I'm not upset that you won't think of us as your parents, after what you told us your true family will want you back with them forever. And what do you mean by not knowing if you want to meet your real family" Mom says going from upset to somewhat angry.

"I just feel like this is too much, first finding out that I was adopted then finding out a guy that is going to work at the school is my brother. It's just too much" I explain

"We understand" Dad says as my Mom went to go get the door.

.

.

.

Gavin's POV

As I a driving to Annabelle's house I can't help but wonder if Annabelle wants to meet her true family, and if her parents would even let her go.

But, before I can even call our parents I need Annabelle to agree to meet them, before I tell them the news that they have been waiting for the last 15 almost 16 years.

Those are my last thoughts as I pull into Annabelle's driveway and start walking up to the front door.

.

.

.

Annabelle's POV

So, Gavin my parents and I are sitting in my parents' living room for the past 10 minutes in an awkward silence. When my mom answered the door she let Gavin in, and we have been sitting her for the past 10 minutes in silence.

"Well Mr. and Mrs. Craig I would like to take Annabelle to Vancouver, Washington to meet her family." Gavin says getting straight to the point. My parents shared a look and looked like they were having a silent conversation with their eyes.

"We can't really make that decision," dad starts, "that decision is up to Annabelle."

"Annabelle, do you want to meet your biological family?" Gavin asks the one question that will quite literally, change my life forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I feel really bad that this is a short chapter! But, at least it is something, right? I will try to update Wednesday or Thursday :)

So what are your thoughts on the story so far?

Please vote, comment, share, and follow! Thank You!

~Emmalynn