THE MECHANIC

Read only if u r comfortable.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD:
(18+++++++):

The story is continued from the last part:

Nice to formally meet you Bela. Thanks for a very memorable shower." He was smiling while he said this and was clearly joking with her and trying to put her at ease after what just happened. This guy had some nerve.

"You're welcome. I guess." Bela had a smile on her voice and clearly did not sound too unhappy with the events.
"Why don't we top the shower off with you showing some appreciation to my pussy" Bela said and Mahir pulled her hard towards him for a passionate kiss while inserting his fingers into her cunt.

Bela came hard and Mahir licked her clean. Both of them cleaned each other and left the shower.

"Thank you handsome. It was one of the best fucks of my life"

Next day, Bela left with Vicky to his home. Mahir, on the other hand asked his men to enquire about Bela.

Bela was offered to stay at Vicky's residence. Bela was happy as she can now spend some more nights satisfying her horny body. But as usual Bela had no idea that she would give her pussy to one more random man.

It all started when Bela got into her car around noon on a typical Wednesday afternoon. She wanted to stop by the store to get some kinky stuff. Nothing had led her to believe that she couldn't get her shopping done in time. Bela climbed into her car and headed to store, which was about six miles from her Vicky's home.

As she was about half way to the store, the engine in her car made a loud noise.

"No, no not now!" Bela said as smoke started escaping from under the hood. "Please keep going." She whispered as the engine shut off and the car started to coast. "Fucker!"

She punched the steering wheel before looking for a place to pull over. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a garage a few hundred feet from where she was. She smiled at the luck she had once she remembered that it was a mechanic shop.

Once coming to a stop, Bela emerged from the car and approached the tall mechanic who was working on a small car at the other end of the garage.

"Excuse me sir." She softly said, getting the man's attention. Once he saw her, he smiled at her.

"What can I do for you, miss?" He said while adjusting his hat.

"I was driving to the store and my car broke down. It's right over here, so you think you could figure out what's wrong with it?"

Bela followed him over to the car. He raised the hood and was hit with large puff of smoke. He took a quick look.

"It doesn't look like anything serious. Give it an hour and I can get this done for you."

Bela let out a sigh of relief. "Awesome, I can still make my night. Thank you so much." She grabbed his hand and shook it.

"No problem. You can have a seat in my office if you want to wait."

"Okay." Bela said and slowly walked towards the room. The mechanic could not help but keep his eyes locked on her ass, which was covered by a tight pair of blue jeans.

 The mechanic could not help but keep his eyes locked on her ass, which was covered by a tight pair of blue jeans