Chapter 3-Marilyn and Johnny

Chapter 3// Marilyn and Johnny//

-Picture of Austin on the side-

I was sitting in the meadow. Her stubby legs chasing after her big brother. Her bouncing brown curls hit her back everytime she runs. He turns around and his blue eyes look into his sister's eyes. His smile makes her giggle.

"Johnny, your running to fast!" She says out of breath.

"I'm sorry Marilyn." he says running over to her.

"Why don't we go get mommy." He says holding his hand out to her.

They run my way and tackle me to the soft pillow of grass.

"Mommy! We got you." She says her little giggles ringing in my ear.

"You sure did. Where's daddy?" I ask finally looking around.

They give me a look before breaking into laughter. I give them a puzzle look.

"RAWR!"

Suddenly arms go around my waist and I'm suddenly off the ground. The little kids are looking at us and laugh even harder.

"I'm here babe." A huskey voice says into my ear where only I can hear.

The arms put me down and I turn around and my light brown eyes meet his piercing blue eyes.

"Austin, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I laugh at him.

"I'm sorry."

He kisses my nose and his touch leaves tingling sparks.

"Ew! Mommy and Daddy are kissing!"
Mariylin says getting grossed out.

"Oh yeah? Well how about I just get you!"

Austin picks up our little girl and flies her like a airplane. She squels and throws her head back in laughter.

"Mom?"

I turn my head from Austin and Marilyn and look at our son. He looks so much like Austin.

"How did you know you loved dad?"

"Beep! Beep!"

I hit my alarm clock leaving my wonderful bed. I groan and walk to the mirror. I brush out my hair and leave it in its natural waves. I apply mascara and a little bit of blush.

I spray my perfume and grab my bag from my desk and walk downstairs to eat.

I smell waffles and bacon. Mmm the smell is making me crave it even more. I walk in hoping that it's my mom but instead I see Austin.

"Hey. I thought I would drive you to school today." He says giving me a smile.

"Thanks. But you don't have to." I say taking a seat at the table.

"Well I want to."

He places a plate infront of me and I instantly grab the syrup. I flow my waffles with syrup and put the tasty treat in my mouth.

"Wow.. This is amazing!" I say with my mouth full.

"Thanks." He gives me a chuckle and sits across from me.

We eat in peace and sat looking at each other. His blue eyes fit perfect with his brown hair. They way his chin is right and how his biceps flex everytime he takes a bite.

"So, what do you want to have?" He says taking a sip of his orange juice.

"Well," I say, "I would like a little boy, with your eyes and my hair but I would also like a girl." I smile.